Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Lee

Dr. Lee was great. I had seen two other surgeons in town and wasn't happy with them. He is very honest and conservative, I didn't feel like he was just pushing surgery. Once I had surgery, I did very well. He explained everything to me throughout the process. I did great. Thanks Dr. Lee!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Lee was very professional and caring. I broke my leg and he was able to fit me in right away for surgery. His bedside manner was great. I have had no issues with my leg, in fact I've had a pretty pain free recovery and am up and walking on my leg with very little pain. My scar looks so good and I am so happy with what Dr. Lee has done. I would recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Dr. Lee's bedside manner was very harsh. Since I am not an athlete anymore, I felt like my injury was not as important. At one point I was told that I was getting older and I needed to get use to it. My injury was repaired by another doctor, by the way.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2014

flag | Submitted March 7, 2013

Very happy with Dr Lee. Took time with me, explained procedure fully and then did a great surgery. Very helpful and I appreciated his concern. Linda G.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2012

This guy is an arrogant, cocky, jerk! He was not helpful and I was in and out of his office for a year, never seeing him more than 5 minutes. I'm still with foot pain! I was being treated for plantar fasciitis yet would not schedule the MRI to confirm. He decided to schedule a nerve scan of my back even though I told him on several occasions no leg pain or numbness. It was text book plantar fasciitis symptoms. How about starting with the foot and working out instead of the other way. I will never see him again nor recommend. He just wants your cash. STAY AWAY!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2011

He requested that I send him my records from another doctor regarding a reaction I had so he could review and get back to me, he never did. The visit to him was a total waste of time and money. He is all talk.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2010

Great...good rapport with my son. He did a great job with it

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010

Great staff. Very clean, new office. Dr. Lee was very kind and helpful. He was extremely pleasant and explained my problem clearly. He gave me treatment options and his recommendations. I did great with my surgery and would highly recommend him!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2009

I saw Dr. Lee and he was not very helpful at all. The medicine he prescribed didn't help and he had me in and out of his office in less than 60 seconds. It's like he tells you what's wrong in little bits and pieces and scedules you a new appointment to tell you a little more and does it again. He's only in it for the money. I am now seeing Dr. Trout and he is AMAZING. I love him Dr. Trout. If you have problems with your foot, you should see Dr. Trout. He's awesome!!

flag | Submitted November 25, 2008