Ratings for Dr. Sylvain Beausoleil

i had surgery done years ago and then years and i mean years later everything old went hay wire and i had to have an emergency reversal. i have been having reoccurring stomachs pain. the test are all negative and have been called a drug seeker and refereed to go talk to someone. sigh i have had up to this point only the best to say but how i am being treated as of late is way to much . I'm sorry but the pain is real the vomit in the flush is real . no i am not seeking drugs and no I'm not having issues emotionally

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Dr. Beauseleil is a fabulous surgeon. I appreciate his knowledge and his genuine concern. I had my surgery in the US, so he wasn't my original Dr. but he has treated me as if I was. It's a comfort knowing I have someone here to follow any issues/concerns that have or may come up. Thank-you doctor, and to all of your staff!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

Got nothing bad to say about Dr Beausoleil , he is a kind, caring , good listener and he is there for his patient. He have compassion and will not stop until the issues are cared for. My hats goes out to him. Don't ever loose your compassion Dr Beausoleil, there is not many doctors like you and thank you for all you've done for me.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2017

Nothing but good things to say about Dr. B i would not hesitate to reccomend him to anyone.. Kind and gentle. He gets things done.. The fact that he's easy on the eyes is a bonus ..

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

Dr. Beausoleil is nothing but amazing, his nurse's (especially Monique) are also wonderful! Had my surgery in Aug 2nd/16, the follow up care has been great, he outlined the risk factors, possible complications & that the sleeve isn't not a fix all its a tool and I must use it properly or its useless. I am 3lbs away from loosing 100 lbs since my surgery, and am currently 193lbs total since Jan 2016. very satisfied ! Thank you Dr. Beausoleil for giving me a second chance!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr Beausoleil is not helpful when things go wrong. He has not been upfront about complications after surgery, and negative long term effects. I wish I had never gotten the lap band, I have had nothing but trouble with it, and it has been years since I got it. No help from him as to how to resolve the problems. Very disappointed.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

I have been dealing with Dr. Beausoleil for the past year, I had my surgery in August of 2016 and he was/is excellent, so thankful that I was lucky enough to have him as my surgeon! Highly recommend him and his team!

flag | Submitted January 11, 2017

I had a lap band placed many years ago by another surgeon in Ontario (who now lives in Mexico). Having developed problems recently, my NB GP referred me to Dr. Beausoleil. Beausoleil REFUSES to see me as my surgery was done by another MD. This is not what I would call a "caring" individual like many of the other comments I see here. Very disappointed in lack of care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2016

I had undergone lapband surgery in another province and had an infection from the very beginning. After almost 4 months of having my initial incision open and seeping puss due to the infection I was admitted to the hospital and had the great pleasure of being assigned to Dr Beausoleil. I cannot thank him enough for his kindness. He was a consummate professional. I believe he saved my life. He is one amazing Doctor and Human Being!!!!

flag | Submitted December 3, 2015

Best doctor I have had. He goes that extra mile and beyond.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015