Ratings for Dr. Judith D. Bodnar

This is the first primary care physician that actually takes time for me.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr Bodnar is straight forward. Tells it like it is. Cares for the patient. Not a warehouse takes time with patients. Alan NPR is also great. Would recommend 100%.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2013

Bodnar is one of the nastiest physicians I've ever encountered. She was rude, abrupt and inconsiderate. She even indicated that it's her way or the highway. I would not recommend this physician to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

Dr. Bodnar's bedside manor is a little unconventional and she may come off like a hard a**, but it is only because she really cares about your health. If another Dr. referred you somewhere and you didn't go, you'd probably never hear about it, but she will keep on you until you take care of whatever it is you need. Getting yelled at is not out of the question, and it shouldn't be. She is brilliant, but not suited for babies, or the fibro myalgia crazies out there.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2010

Dr Bodnar saved my life. I went to her for a routine physical and she noticed a change in my fingertips - she ordered some other tests that revealed a malformation in my lung that was able to be removed. She was helpful with everything and helped arrange all appointments with the surgeons and heart specialists.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2010

Bodnar behaved in an extremely unprofessional manner. She is downright rude, meanspirited, and dictatorial.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2007

I was her patient for 7 years. I suddenly began to lose my vision. The Dr. diagnosed me as having diabetes-related blindness, and referred me to an opthamologist. Dr. prescribed me a device to measure blood sugar levels. My sugar level was normal and still is. My mother had diabetes, and I felt the Dr. used that as an easy diagnosis. Meanwhile, I lost vision in my other eye. I was taken to the ER and needed an MRI, but needed Dr’s approval. 4+ hrs later, she never called the ER back. Finally went to my opthamologist appointment, and he rushed to an MRI. I was diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis (MS), and now have permanent damage to my vision. After getting my MRI results, Bodnar called to say that I needed steroid treatments and never explained that MS was. She told me to watch the West Wing. I now understand that MS can be a difficult disease to diagnose, but this woman treated me poorly. Maybe my eyesight’s permanent damage could have been prevented if I had proper care.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Judith D. Bodnar's Credentials

• Albany Medical College Of Union University (Grad. 1976)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Albany, NY