Ratings for Dr. Mark M. Alwan

Great place. Love the nurse practitioners. Caring and understanding. Wonderful experience with my first pregnancy.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2015

Awesome office staff and Dr. Alwan is the most compassionate and kindest physician I have had. My surgery went wonderfully and everything was much better than I expected. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Awful experience, scheduled for induction after my baby had passed in utero, I was in the hospital for 5 days being induced and NEVER once did DR. Alwan come to see or check on me. I am still confused as to why this man is getting paid for anything. (Only met him once at his office otherwise it was always the nurse practitioner).

Submitted October 5, 2015

This is an amazing staff and doctor. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Expect a one hour wait to see Dr. Alwan for a 5 minute appointment.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2014

The best surgeon ever. I had laparotomy myomectomy. No pain after surgery at all. No complications. He is caring. His staff in his office are fabulous. Thank you Dr. Alwan.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

flag | Submitted August 7, 2014

Submitted November 4, 2013

I had a wonderful experience with Dr. Alwan and his staff during my pregnancy. I was originally seeing another OBGYN at the beginning of my pregnancy but switched because I didn't feel as if she was providing the time I needed. I switched to dr Alwan because he has a nurse and PA that sees patients which allows more one on one time with each patient. Every time I would go to my OB appts whoever I saw would take the time to talk to me and answer any questions I may have. At the end of my pregnancy I had a few complications and Dr. Alwan made sure I understood everything and was comfortable with the plan of action. The office staff is wonderful as well. They are all very helpful and polite. I would recommend Dr Alwan to anyone. I will be seeing him as my new gyn and will definitely go back to him when/if I have another baby. I can't say enough good things about Dr and his staff!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Wonderful bedside manner. One of the best doctors I have seen in a while. He is very caring, listens and allows me to be involved in the decision making process. He performed a hysterectomy and bladder lift and I was back to normal after 2 weeks. I would recommend him to my family and friends

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013