Ratings for Dr. Manal Roman

This doctor just doesn't listen. She doesn't review her notes and each time said my sugars were high. This was because she failed to read that I am type 2. I complained about a "woman issue" but fell on deaf ears. I had to find out through an unrelated issue that I actually had a fibroid.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

If I could, I would do less than 1 Star. WORT DOCTOR I HAVE EVER HAD IN MY ENTIRE LIFE. I needed to go on a leave for work for medical reasons which meant she needed to fill out papers for me and she was SO rude even though I paid for them. Not to mention, she filled them out incorrectly which meant I had to go back to her, pay AGAIN, and wait an hour past my appointment time. She is the rudest person ever and has no sympathy. After this, I decided to get a new family doctor and cancel my physical I had with her in August. She billed me for an $80 no show fee but I had my boyfriends mom with me when I had to pay another $80 for her to fill out the forms correctly (because I told her what to do lol clearly doesnt know how to do her job) - and at this time I cancelled my appointment. Wouldn't recommended her to my worst enemy!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2018

She is nice but she seems doesn’t remember things. Last year, I had my Pap test through.my physical. Then she asked me to come back after few weeks for the result. So when I came back to the result, I asked her about my PAP result, her answer was “ I didn’t do PAP test this year.” ... well, I was pretty sure I had. OMG . Few months later, I had injections at her, so I asked her “ oh can you check my PAP test I did could months ago..” she said “ yes, you are good.” ..... also, When my son had flu shoot at hers, my son was scared, so he moved. she screamed and the needle was out, so she had to get another Needle...

flag | Submitted July 24, 2018

The worst doctor I have ever seen. I felt violated after my physical! She rushes through the appt and often has no idea why you are there after she called you in for results. She doesn’t explain the results but is quick to hand out free meds! STAY AWAY FROM THIS DOCTOR. I wonder how she even got her degree. She needs to be investigated for malpractice.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2018

After finishing my treatments with cancer Care I was referred back to Dr. Roman. She is extremely busy and rushes through the appointments. If I bring up a concern she brushes it up. Had to go back several times to deal with an infection, she would not even call me in before the 2 week appointment to get the results, although the problem persisted. It is extremely hard to get in if you have an acute problem, I usually end up in a walk in. Staff on the phone is often unfriendly.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2017

I went to see Dr. Roman after my regular Dr. moved to a new clinic. At each appointment I waited approximately 45 minutes to see her, and when I finally got in she seemed rushed and never bothered to look at my file she would just ask, "why are you here?". After rushing through my appointment she would tell me I needed to book another appointment for 1-2 weeks to review the results from the previous appt. I am healthy and have no health concerns, all I need is my yearly physical and birth control prescription, but she sends me to unnecessary tests and tells me I must book a follow up for the results, as she will not give the results over the phone even if the results come up fine. Each time I go back and I am asked why I'm there, told I'm fine and there nothing abnormal But there is another test she wants to send me for. I do not have the free time to waste at a Dr.'s office every week or two when I am healthy. The last time I saw her she tried to send me for another test and when I asked what the test was or why I needed it, she could not provide me an answer. In the beginning I chalked it up to me being a new patient and her trying to be thorough, but ultimately there was no end in sight to these wasteful appointments and after 8 weeks, I switched to a new Dr.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2017

Good support. Helpful. Seemed to care. Usually on-time. Very busy.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

She's batshit crazy and is unsure of what to do in many cases. Calls you in again and again to discuss minor issues, cash grab, AVOID HER. CALLED ME IN AND DIDNT REMEMBER WHY, batshit crazy.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

Staff is okay but it does seem disorganized. Also they don't seem very helpful if you need to make a "rush" appointment. Dr. Roman seems like a nice lady but I doubt her medical skills. I usually need to go there multiple times for the same problem and she won't do anything. I feel rushed and like she brushes off my concerns. I don't have the luxury of leaving work constantly to see her. I have burnt off all my sick time trying to get her to listen to my concerns. So far no luck! Seriously thinking of getting a new doctor but I am just skeptical about most of them.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Rude, unprofessional, gives you attitude, rushing you through the appointment, poor listening skills etc. Came to see her regarding my pelvic pain dhe did my pelvic exam and said nothing about how I was. When I opened my mouth to ask her how i was, she said"enough". I couldnot believe my ears. Find another doctor if you can.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017