You may also like

Ratings for Dr. John Jollymore

Dr. Jollymore and his staff are great! My family and I have been going to see him for years and any time there is an emergency and I need to be seen that day, they will always fit me in. Dr. Jollymore is knowledgable, patient, caring and kind to everyone he sees. I trust him completely and know that if I have concerns, questions or problems his is more than willing to help.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2015

flag | Submitted November 26, 2014

He's been my family GP for more than 20 years. He is an excellent diagnostician because he listens, and asks questions, and factors everything before coming to any conclusion… especially prescribing. He doesn't medicate you into oblivion. And even though I live in a different country now, I still trust him more than any other medical practitioner.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

Dr Jollymore is a wonderful doctor,and person. He pays close attention to what you have to say, and never makes you feel rushed,or unheard. He must do a lot of reading, as he is always up to date with the latest and best medical advise, and is quick to send you to a specialist if you need further investigation or treatment. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Jollymore to anyone needing a truly caring and accomplished Dr. I am very lucky to be his patient.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

When dealing with a health issue he said I think it's all in your mind. Later found out that I had celiac disease. Was given 2 very incorrect, very serious diagnoses by Jollymore.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

Recommand bybfriends in Ottawa. I had found a hard lump under my right ear. Seen Dr Jollymore he touched it and referred me to ENT. It was a tumor and was taken care of fast very nice . If your lucky to get to see him. Your in good hands

flag | Submitted December 8, 2012

Dr Jollymore is an exceptional doctor. Without wasting his or our time, he doesn't make patients feel rushed, he is sensitive without getting drawn into speculation; he seems progressive and up-to-date & at the same time doesn't waste taxpayer dollars on unnecessary testing. He is trustworthy, interested in the patients' observations about their own health and is never dismissive. Sharp, smart, and very kind.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2012

Dr. Jollymore is an excellant Doctor & I would recommend him to anyone looking for a new Doctor. He is kind, polite, caring, listens, takes his time & does not rush you. He truly cares for his patients. We not only need more Doctor's like hime but we also need more human beings in this world like him. I am glad he is my Doctor & I only hope he is around till I am gone. Thank You Very Much for everything you do.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2011

Dr Jollymore was my physician in Ottawa. I regret that he left. I changed doctors three times since then, but none compares. Most doctors and their staff just don't care about patients.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2011

Dr. Jollymore treats my mother, my sister, my sister's family and me. He is straightforward, helpful and explains things well, dealing effectively with all age groups. I leave his office knowing more than when I went in, with clear choices to make, and an awareness of the ramifications of following, or not following a course of treatment. He has a great 'beside manner' and a sense of humour. I would recommend Doctor Jollymore to anyone looking for a knowledgeable, approachable, dedicated family physcian.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2009

Dr. John Jollymore's Credentials

• Dalhousie University (Grad. 1986)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• Postal Code has been updated from "V8N1" to "V8R 6R3". Address has been updated from "None" to "1964 Fort Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "12505925255".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Jollymore and his staff are great! My family and I have been going to see him for years and any time there is an emergency and I need to be seen that day, t..."

February 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "excellent doctor who is a great diagnostician. Takes time to listen and answers all questions. The office staff are very professional and helptful."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "He's been my family GP for more than 20 years. He is an excellent diagnostician because he listens, and asks questions, and factors everything before coming to ..."

October 2, 2014