Ratings for Dr. Jackie Bourgeois

She’s ny physician and the physician I take my kids to. She’s amazing to work with. Comes across a little awkward at first but and nice you get to know her and she gets to know you she’s so warm and caring and really easy to talk to. She has cared for me through some health challenges and never dismissed my issues. She referred me for testing when I had some heart trouble and the doctor found a defect that had been undiagnosed. She’s also been great with my kids. All the physicians at her clinic are fantastic but she’s the best.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2018

Best family Dr ever, we have her as our dr and our childs dr from birth and could not nw happier with her

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

This doctor loves doing unnecessary lab tests like checking your cholesterol and stuff every 3 months and then calling you back. Save some tax money already. I'm getting sick of it. Her bedside manner is so stiff and stilted. I don't think im gonna be back anymore

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr B is one of the best doctors in Humboldt. She is kind, personable and goes above and beyond. She always takes the time to listen, I never feel rushed, I think she is pretty amazing.

flag | Submitted April 29, 2017

If you happen to have any thyroid issues find a new doctor as this doctor clearly doesn't understand where the thyroid levels should fall. She's also very unprofessional, doesn't look at you when she talks to you. I wouldn't recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted March 2, 2017

excellent lucky to have her in Humboldt.excellent,excellent,excellent

flag | Submitted February 22, 2017

I've seen this dr for a long time, but I'm considering a switch. She appears stiff, kind of false or uptight, hard to talk to. Sometimes she talks and moves really fast like she is nervous or something. I want to feel better at my doctor, not more stressed. She seems insecure sometimes in her knowledge. I don't know why she seems so stressed out, but it makes me feel badly too. I'm going to start looking elsewhere so I feel more comfortable during my visits.

flag | Submitted September 3, 2016

Dr. Bourgeois has an extremely poor bedside manner, doesn't listen to her patients! Is terribly rude. Had no respect and had the nerve to say "your just a walk in patient". Guess my health issues are less important then other patients! She didn't care to hear about what I had to say. She's in the wrong field of work!!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2016

Don't walk away,run away! At first blush she seems alright,but don't question her, her narcissistic personality will shine through. She will leave you high and dry when you need her the most. Never again!

flag | Submitted July 29, 2016

Dr. Bourgeois has been my physician since moving to Humboldt 12 years ago, Ive always received excellent care from her, she's compassionate, caring and very thorough. I appreciate how she has taken care of me, and feel comfortable with her in her decisions where my health is concerned. She goes above and beyond the call of duty, she's one in a million, I pray she never leaves Humboldt, Id be totally lost without her. To me she's a millions stars !!

flag | Submitted September 4, 2015