Ratings for Dr. Trang T. Trinh

WORSE doctor experience in my entire life!! WARNING!! DO NOT USE THIS DOCTOR! Appointment at 2:00, didn't get to see the nurse aide until 3:30. Did not get to see the doctor, the aide proceeded to prescribe medicine and the next day my son had the worst reaction from the medicine. Called the next day to come in, said there is no appt available. They said they can take a message and will get back to us. NO CALL...my son suffered another night of pain. We have to go to emergency

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

I had a doctor's appt with Dr. Tring for a well woman exam, which is preventive care. I was informed that I did not have to pay a co-pay, however if I needed prescriptions filled are discuseed anything else with the doctor I would be charged a co-pay. I put my credit card back in my purse and walked out. The staff at the front desk are unprofessional and would not allow me to even speak with the doctor. I do not recommend this doctor. She also uses a P.A. a lot and she is often out.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

I went in for a yearly physical, which is supposed to be covered 100% by my insurance. Yet, they will charge you for a visit anyway if anything is discussed or she gives you a prescription or renews a prescription. I was charged and was told it was because of my blood pressure. I never brought it up, she did, so why am I being charged extra for something that was caught during my yearly physical? I do not recommend going there. As others have said, she is in and out in a matter of a minute or two.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

She is always behind. The wait is over an hour even with an appointment. She barley talks to u for 3 minutes and pretty much rushes you out and directly doesn't answer any of your questions. I gave her another chance but it is the same thing. I'll be changing primary care doctors.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2014

I would not reccomend to my friends or friends with pets.I can't understand how in an 8 hr.day she sees 80-100 patients a day.What kind of care can you receive?I have seen her use her ear probes more than once.I have also seen her take out a roll of toilet paper that was close to being empty and put it back on the roll.I have also witnessed sevral violations of the Hippa law. She leaves charts everywhere,just sitting the patients info.for others to see.You are supposed to put the chart on the door facing inward so no one can see the name of pt.ect.She has several charts all over the floor in different offices.She is also very verbally abusive to some of her staff.All in all she is a Dragon Lady.I am telling you,don't go.

flag | Submitted July 1, 2014

I called in for refill. Dr Trang trinh asked me to come in. Went in paid co pay. One of her PA came in put the stethoscope to my chest while I was sitting in the chair. Said everything was ok. No blood work, no ua test no nothing. What was the purpose of me going in. She could have called prescription in.Waste of time, gas and money

flag | Submitted December 3, 2013

The clinic is super busy, and I was seen by student. The doctor spent about 1 min with me, and I was rushed out of the office for blood test. I think quality of care is not valued.

flag | Submitted November 13, 2013

I visited dr. Trinh on a Monday. I had an appt and was not seen until a hour later. 3 people who came after me were seen first. The old lady up front has been there forever and is horrible. I saw a am wait over ten mins at the desk before she felt like sliding open the glass door to ask what he needed. These people don't get back to u over the phone. And once u get back there it's get in n out. Plus I can't remember the last time I actually saw Trinh. Its been the same for years. I've finally decided to Find a new doctor

flag | Submitted November 5, 2013

I have been going to Dr Trinh for years. I always get in the same day if not next day. I would recommend my friends and family to her.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

I was very sick over the weekend but tried to go to work on Monday anyways. By 9am I realized that I could not make it through the day and asked a colleague for a nearby doctor referral. I called Dr. Trang's office and they squeezed me in 2 hours later (Awesome). I arrived there and waited for about 30 minutes before she could see me. She quickly identified my issue and prescribed the appropriate meds. I found the location to be great, the environment good and Dr. Trang quick and to the point. I was hesitant about going when I read the comments on here but was very satisfied after my appt. AND - how many doctors see you the same day?? That is very rare. In summary - I would gladly recommend this office!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Trang T. Trinh's Credentials

• U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 77225 (Grad. 1993)

MSP/BC Med