Ratings for Dr. Michael Shaffelburg

Absolutely my best experience with a doctor in Nova Scotia! Loved him. He was so good with my young children and me .

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

Of course, he is an excellent doctor: wise, compassionate, excellent conversationalist and answers questions and comments on my comments to my entire satisfaction. I also enjoy very much his grasp of world affairs and universal medical challenges. Having been to Haiti to help in a very meaningful way, this experience gives him a very wide and eep view of important matters

flag | Submitted July 18, 2016

Dr M Shaffleburg is the best leaves no stone unturned,he will get to the bottom of your illness and assist you back to better health.He is my hero.I am so grateful and blessed.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

Couldn't ask for a nicer Dr. He makes you feel at ease and is very calm. Your appt is always when it's suppose to be and quick.

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

If only there were two of him. Not only is Dr. Shaffelburg an excellent Doctor, he is a wonderful human being. So helpful, considerate, knowledgeable, friendly, respectful, caring I could go on and on. Dr. Mike takes the time to listen to you, makes you feel like you are his only patient, and never makes you feel like you are wasting his time. We are truly blessed to have him.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Mike for some time with a persistent, wide-spread psoriasis. I am poor so must rely on NS medical programs for assistance. Dr. Shaffelburg has never made me feel like I'm a second class person and has helped arrange assistance above what NS medical would cover. Mike is knowledgable, approachable and compassionate; a truly good soul, He isn't always on time, because he will squeeze a patient who's in dire circumstances into the schedule. He has done this for me and I'm happy to wait a short time so he can do this for others. We need more doctors with Michael's level of knowledge, dedication and compassion. His consistently good humour is a plus too.

flag | Submitted January 2, 2013

I always have a great visit with Doctor Shaffelburg, always pleasant, informative, prompt. Only downfall is that is takes months & months to get into him.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

I think that doctor Mike could not be a more caring man if he tried. Very respectful,generous, and making you feel very great about your self when times are rough. Always has something nice to say. I wish we had more doctors like that. I find him very professional and could ask him anything. I wish he could be my GP. He also took me in very quick when I had the wrong appointment date.I find him a very well knowledged in his work. great job Dr. Mike...

flag | Submitted August 20, 2012

He is amazing! He has assisted us on more than one occasion and got it right the FIRST time! Now THAT makes us put our faith in him. You won't regret seeing him!

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

exellent,knowable,caring doctor will go out of his way to give you excellent care,only one problem,he is so busy that you have to wait so long to see him,but the wait is worth it.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2011