Ratings for Dr. Suzanne Michalk

Consulted her for cosmetic reasons at her clinic in Laval. Botox and Juvederm. She wasn't working as an anesthesiologist there? Worst experience of my life. Paid a lot of money for a procedure that didn't work. After the 10 days wait I contacted her again telling her something went wrong with her injections. She said come back for a light touch up but then I never want to see you in my office again. So with no refunds and a sagging jaw line I went to a reputable plastic surgeon who couldn't believe what she had done to my face. Save yourself money and disappointment and go somewhere else. I wish I had.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Vu Dre Michalk en salle d'opération, clairement habitée d'une grande joie de vivre ! Elle a prit le temps de me demander comment avait été mes autres anesthésies pour tenter d'ajuster le tir. merci.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2014

Dr.Michalk est pour moi un ange. Sans son aide, je serais sûrement dans un fauteuil roulant. Sa bonne humeur est contagieuse et elle est très compréhensive. Il en faudrait beaucoup de médecin comme elle.Merci Dr.Michalk

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

jai recue des soins pour une stenose spinal a chaque fois elle m a recue avec avec humanite je n avais jamais vue ca elle es dedie a son travail merci docteur michalk on es chanceux de l avoir pour apaiseeeeeeeeeer nos douleurs 10/10

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

All services received were given with the best of care and the staff offering them are very knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2013

We saw Dr. Michalk today for the first time, I can't even express in words the gratitude I have for this woman. My husband has been in pain for about a year now with his back,couldn't sit for a good three months, for the first time today he has finally sat down! All Dr.'s should be like her, we were really blessed to meet a Dr. like this!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2012

She is the most extraodinary doctor.she is a good listenner and she understand very well wath i needed.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr.Michalk is an angel to me, she has been helping me cope with my pain and she is always attentive and caring. I've seen alot of doctors in the past year, but none of them gave me the compassion and attention i needed. There are not too many doctors like her around anymore. If it wasnt for her i would have to live from torturing pain, like i said she is my angel.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2011

uin doteure avec une chaleur humaine je n avais jamais vu ca elle m a soulage moi souffrait depuis des mois d une stenose spinal elle m a soigneet plus elle est une perle rare dand ce domaine je lui donne 10/10

flag | Submitted November 28, 2010

Très professionnelle et très gentille. Elle a pris le temps de me réconforter suite à plusieurs inquiétudes que j'avais. Aucun effet secondaire suite à l'anesthésie.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2010