You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Budimka Oroz

Dr. Oroz is a kind and caring doctor. She always has right treatments for me and talking to her empowered me, very lucky to have her as my doctor while my own doctor is away.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Oroz is a kind and knowledgeable doctor. She always provides me with helpful solutions to ease my worrying mind. She is an excelled doctor working at a very good clinic.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Receptionist stated our daughter was of sound mind. How she would know this is questionable. Not having medically evaluated her, how would she know her mental state at this time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Kind and compassionate. Cares about a patient's mental and physical well being.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I have had Dr. Oroz as a family physician for many years. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and cares very much about her patients. Lucky to have her as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Having moved a number of times in my life (different cities etc), by far the best family doctor we have ever had. Takes the time to listen to her patients, willing and able to investigate things further, refer if necessary and often times (when time allows) she will answer questions outside of the scheduled purpose for your visit. Find that her bedside manner, caring and compassionate disposition and the peace of mind knowing she won't keep you waiting for 30-40 minutes past your appointment time are all things we love about her. She knows an incredible amount of information about different things (and when you think that a family doctor has to know about darn near everything -unlike a specialist who focuses on one thing) it's pretty amazing/helpful and has saved us possible trips/referrals to other doctors when not needed. We have never had trouble getting an appointment with her, even on shorter notice. She is a rare find in family medicine and an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Oroz has always treated me with respect and dignity not often seen in doctors today. As i have moved out of her area I am sorry I can no longer able to access her care. She is wondderful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Since she has moved from her old office, trying to get a hold of her assistant is next to impossible..no one at the new medical center can be bothered to answer the phone..extremely frustrating considering my son has been waiting a long time to see her again

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

It's really unfortunate what this site is, all the staff and mostly Nancy has been so helpful in my recovery, if it was for her, th staff that no one sees and the doctors, they saved my life. I recently went to talk to Nancy about my progress and was very sad to find out that she's gone. Nancy thank you for going out of your way to help me, you are special and sad your gone. I will miss seeing you when I go in.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

Dr. Budimka Oroz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oroz is a kind and caring doctor. She always has right treatments for me and talking to her empowered me, very lucky to have her as my doctor while my own d..."

May 27, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oroz is a kind and knowledgeable doctor. She always provides me with helpful solutions to ease my worrying mind. She is an excelled doctor working at a very..."

May 26, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "Receptionist stated our daughter was of sound mind. How she would know this is questionable. Not having medically evaluated her, how would she know her mental..."

April 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind and compassionate. Cares about a patient's mental and physical well being."

March 19, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Oroz as a family physician for many years. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and cares very much about her patie..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Having moved a number of times in my life (different cities etc), by far the best family doctor we have ever had. Takes the time to listen to her patients, wil..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oroz has always treated me with respect and dignity not often seen in doctors today. As i have moved out of her area I am sorry I can no longer able to acc..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Since she has moved from her old office, trying to get a hold of her assistant is next to impossible..no one at the new medical center can be bothered to answer..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best I have come accross. She is thorough, unrushed, knowledgable, and has excellent bedside manner. An example for other doctors!"

September 23, 2014