Ratings for Dr. Budimka Oroz

I have had Dr. Oroz as a family physician for many years. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and cares very much about her patients. Lucky to have her as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Having moved a number of times in my life (different cities etc), by far the best family doctor we have ever had. Takes the time to listen to her patients, willing and able to investigate things further, refer if necessary and often times (when time allows) she will answer questions outside of the scheduled purpose for your visit. Find that her bedside manner, caring and compassionate disposition and the peace of mind knowing she won't keep you waiting for 30-40 minutes past your appointment time are all things we love about her. She knows an incredible amount of information about different things (and when you think that a family doctor has to know about darn near everything -unlike a specialist who focuses on one thing) it's pretty amazing/helpful and has saved us possible trips/referrals to other doctors when not needed. We have never had trouble getting an appointment with her, even on shorter notice. She is a rare find in family medicine and an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Oroz has always treated me with respect and dignity not often seen in doctors today. As i have moved out of her area I am sorry I can no longer able to access her care. She is wondderful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Since she has moved from her old office, trying to get a hold of her assistant is next to impossible..no one at the new medical center can be bothered to answer the phone..extremely frustrating considering my son has been waiting a long time to see her again

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

It's really unfortunate what this site is, all the staff and mostly Nancy has been so helpful in my recovery, if it was for her, th staff that no one sees and the doctors, they saved my life. I recently went to talk to Nancy about my progress and was very sad to find out that she's gone. Nancy thank you for going out of your way to help me, you are special and sad your gone. I will miss seeing you when I go in.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

I adore Dr. Oroz. She is very punctual (the waiting time is shorter than with most GPs) and doesn't waste time when it comes to providing her expertise with small talk. She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. I would definitely recommend her to other people. Most of her staff is helpful, particularly the evening staff who are always smiling and happy to help, and the phone receptionists, but the woman working the front desk during the day, Nancy, is one to avoid. She is extremely unprofessionally dressed, rude and does not seem to have any knowledge of basic written language or any basic professional office skills that you expect in a doctor's office. You will understand once you meet her. Aside from that, visiting Dr. Oroz is always a pleasure.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

I heard about this site and wanted to take the time to write a positive review about my doctor. She's simply amazing. I have seen several walk in doctors before finally getting a family doctor and none compare. My only complaint would be that the support staff "don't take voicemails" and it's really difficult to get anyone on the phone. The automated system is annoying but once you are in the office in person appointments are easily and quickly made. Dr. Oroz is a doctor I would highly recommend to anyone. She's knowledgeable and patient. I never feel rushed as I have with other doctors. She was also willing to take on my husband as a patient and any children we have. I was concerned about fertility and she referred me immediately to a specialist. I really have not one bad word to say about her. I sincerely hope she is no where near retirement age!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2012

completely insensitive and nervous not fit to be a doctor she takes her frustrations out on people.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2012

Dr. Oroz is a highly competent doctor who is always 'no nonsense' with me. She'll call me on all the things I'VE done wrong in my personal health care, and I love her for it. I only wish she wasn't alway so rushed, which is the biggest negative I can see about her. I think she took on too many new clients when she moved shop from another province, and is now unable to service all of them. On another note, The support staff I've talked to do a good job, i think other raters are giving them a hard time and I hope they aren't punished for these ratings!!

flag | Submitted August 31, 2011

Dr. Budimka Oroz's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Oroz as a family physician for many years. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and cares very much about her patie..."

January 6, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Having moved a number of times in my life (different cities etc), by far the best family doctor we have ever had. Takes the time to listen to her patients, wil..."

December 10, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Oroz has always treated me with respect and dignity not often seen in doctors today. As i have moved out of her area I am sorry I can no longer able to acc..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Since she has moved from her old office, trying to get a hold of her assistant is next to impossible..no one at the new medical center can be bothered to answer..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "One of the best I have come accross. She is thorough, unrushed, knowledgable, and has excellent bedside manner. An example for other doctors!"

September 23, 2014