Ratings for Dr. Budimka Oroz

Nothing good to say about her she received my mri results and she asked me if I have any questions about it (I have 6 discs damaged and barely I can walk ) no recommendations no referral to a specialist but she wanted to do more blood work and I ended up with low iron I'm in very bad shape can't work can't sleep can't do any activity every move I do is painful all this and she didn't want to discuss my situation

flag | Submitted June 15, 2016

she doesn't care about her patients at all.. her nurse was supposed to follow up with us since June 2016 but no one did.. and when i went to see her with my kids .. I waited inside her room for half an hour .. which was considered of our treatment time.. Other thing she refused to see me with my kids.. I told her I just want to tell her what happened with me when I had to go for a walk in clinic for an emergency.. she told me that i have to take an appointment .."which will be after more than 2 weeks". I know there are other patients waiting ,,, but i just wanted to follow up with her.. because my case needs follow up.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr Oroz has been my Dr for 8 years and she's amazing! She is also our family doctor and she takes great care of all of us. She is kind, caring, compassionate and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

Dr. Oroz is a kind and caring doctor. She always has right treatments for me and talking to her empowered me, very lucky to have her as my doctor while my own doctor is away.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2016

Dr. Oroz is a kind and knowledgeable doctor. She always provides me with helpful solutions to ease my worrying mind. She is an excelled doctor working at a very good clinic.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2016

Receptionist stated our daughter was of sound mind. How she would know this is questionable. Not having medically evaluated her, how would she know her mental state at this time.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2016

Kind and compassionate. Cares about a patient's mental and physical well being.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2016

I have had Dr. Oroz as a family physician for many years. She is kind, caring and compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and cares very much about her patients. Lucky to have her as my family doctor!

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

Having moved a number of times in my life (different cities etc), by far the best family doctor we have ever had. Takes the time to listen to her patients, willing and able to investigate things further, refer if necessary and often times (when time allows) she will answer questions outside of the scheduled purpose for your visit. Find that her bedside manner, caring and compassionate disposition and the peace of mind knowing she won't keep you waiting for 30-40 minutes past your appointment time are all things we love about her. She knows an incredible amount of information about different things (and when you think that a family doctor has to know about darn near everything -unlike a specialist who focuses on one thing) it's pretty amazing/helpful and has saved us possible trips/referrals to other doctors when not needed. We have never had trouble getting an appointment with her, even on shorter notice. She is a rare find in family medicine and an incredible doctor.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2015

Dr. Oroz has always treated me with respect and dignity not often seen in doctors today. As i have moved out of her area I am sorry I can no longer able to access her care. She is wondderful.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015