Ratings for Dr. Nancy Lazare

She will make you feel worse than before you went to see her. She is actually mean spirited, no memory so it always feels you need to bring her up to speed wasting valuable time and she is so rushed, Always starts with she doesn't have time. However, If you're a pill popper, you'll love her. Terrible doctor for a teenage girl.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2017

Always pretty rushed but gets to the point. If she is worried about something she does take the time to explore.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2017

Too rushed & she is a pill pusher. I never feel as if I have been looked after. I would like a new doctor but I guess we can't until she retires. :(

flag | Submitted June 9, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr. Lazare's for several decades. It is true she has cut her hours, takes extended leaves and often seems rushed. In her defense she has always expected her patients to respect her time by being prepared, not having multiple issues at one time( you should have called when each issue began)and not wanting to "chat" and talk about family matters, or any non medical issues. She is not a therapist. I have found that she has been to the point, asked pertinent questions and responded to direct answers. I do agree that her heart is not in it the same and am starting to think that maybe I should look for a new MD before we get the news that she is retiring and the others can't take us on. Do not go to Prokopiak!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2016

Just doesn't have or take the time:( I always leave feeling like what was the point of going:(

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I have been going to this doctor for over 30 years and have never been overly happy with her. I find she prescribes medication when not required and offered me SSRI's when i was slightly anxious. I have always declined or thrown out the prescriptions and been fine. However the final straw was when i saw her after getting pregnant. She told me that i would be high risk (even though i wasn't) and I was extremely worried about miscarriage because it was my first pregnancy. She saw me at 10 weeks and the first thing she said was "well we'll see how the next 3 weeks go, you still have a high chance of miscarriage until 13 weeks." Then did a pelvic and wen to leave. I had to make her stop and answer questions while naked on the table and she had the door partly opn and one foot out. that was the end for me.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

Communication between Doctor and Patient is lacking "CONFIDENTIALITY" - Think it is time for Dr Lazare to "RETIRE"

flag | Submitted October 2, 2014

I had an appointment scheduled with the doctor, which she cancelled, so I dropped off a list of this things to be discussed. I received a call from her office staff with questions, I answered and had questions myself, they called me back and said she will need to see you, which I replied, that is why I had an appointment last week, they booked a new appointment, three weeks from now!!! Ridiculous!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr Lazarre absolutely needs to retire. She used to be a really good doctor. The worse that happens there has been the introduction of computer in her office. She treats me like a pain in the butt and can be very judgemental and rude. It took me three years to finally disconnect from her. I was better without a doctor. I have finally found one excellent doctor. I tried to change to Dr Snelling in the same office who is excellent physician but the staff were very rude and refused

flag | Submitted September 25, 2014

As a long time patient, Dr. Lazare has always taken the time required to answermy questions and has consistently shown concern and genuine interest in me as a patient and a person..she is straight forward and honest. I hope to have her as my doctor for many years to come.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2014