Ratings for Dr. Ravi Yalamanchili

Apparently uses the ER at FMH as a screening vehicle for his practice. Contradicts himself on diagnostic info from one interaction to the next, prescribes meds then hands you off to someone else who is actually a diagnostician, and does't read your files before trying to fly a half-a$$ed diagnosis on incomplete test results. Head for a second opinion as soon as you see his name. His staff office staff try to pin issues as the patient's fault in almost every interaction.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2016

I'm not sure how old some of these older comments are but Everyone at Dr. Yalamanchili's office was just great! Everyone was so attentive to everything my husband had questions and concerns about. Very nice. This was my husband's 3rd back surgery and we have to say it was the very best. You can not ask for a better practice than this one.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2015

I will agree with other reviews. I have had 4 surgeries done by Dr. Yalimanchili. I will never go back. The staff are the rudest people I have every talked to. Dr. Yalimanchili is very pleasant, but his staff ruins it for him.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2015

The surgery scheduler is the rudest person in the world. I went to another surgeon because of her.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

The doctor is very pleasant. But the staff is horrible. There is a surgery scheduler that is the most rude uncaring person there. The staff is ruining his reputation. If that person wasn't there anymore it might be a much more pleasant office. I guess the doctor has no clue about the way she treats patients. I spoke with another patient of his and also had a problem with this person. I guess he doesn't care about his practice. His reputation is being tarnished because of this person.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

His staff were rude and condescending scheduling a consult after referral

flag | Submitted October 29, 2014

Worst place to go to! Staff is horrible. Save your time and go some place else.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

I had horrible sciatic pain for almost 6 months. I went to him for a second opinion. He took one look at my x-ray and said he needed to do arthroscopic surgery. When I went to another surgeon he told me that if I had listened to this doctor it would have made my pain worse. I did finally have a lamenectomy with another surgeon in Bethesda and it fixed the pain . I would highly recommend that you don't see this doctor!

flag | Submitted October 10, 2014

Injured in 2002 and had 17 different procedures on my back, epidurals, cortisone, radial ablation, and three neurosurgeons and an orthopedic surgeon said there's nothing wrong. Suffered for 8 years. Finially found Dr. Yalamanchili and he found a vertebrae moved forward and the disk below crushed by the vertebrae below it. Surgery by him and absolutely NO pain after the surgery. Highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

flag | Submitted June 20, 2013

Dr. Ravi Yalamanchili's Credentials

• Howard University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)

• BCBS Illinois