Ratings for Dr. Howard Horsman

After searching for a dentist I am comfortable with, I found Dr. Horsman and his team on Google. With my first appointment under my belt, it was the best dental experience I have ever had. Dr. Horsman is very knowledgeable and up to date on his skills. The staff were very friendly and efficient. A great overall experience, my next appointment is next week and I will be at ease knowing I am in great hands. Five stars.

flag | Submitted September 26, 2019

Had braces put on twice and still unsatisfied. Staff is fantastic though!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Great to go to a dental office and have the Dentist and their staff make you so comfortable that you don't mind going back. So friendly and Dr. Horsman seems to really know his stuff, great dentist and a five star experience.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

Our family dentist for 20+ years now and I hope he doesn't retire any time soon. He put braces on both my sons teeth at a reduced cost from specialists. Both are young adults and have beautiful even smiles. He cares about your whole health. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2015

Wow, I am very impressed!! Great overall experience from reception from the front desk to a Fabulous experience with Dr. Horsman. I have been to a few dentist's over the years and I never had things explained so well. Dr. Horsman is very knowledgeable and up to date on dental procedures. I know my treatment was a challenge and he did an amazing job!!! I would highly recommend this dentist to everyone I know! I was pleased when I went to pay my bill as well, as the girls at the front desk were able to submit my claim to my insurance electronically. Five Star experience!!.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Fantastic overall experience, and I am not a fan of dentists.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2015

He's quick and good at working on your teeth, but he has terrible bedside manner. If you don't mind being berated and treated like a 2 year old for half an hour before he actually starts working then I'd recommend him. I actually stuck up for him and thought he was nice after my first visit, but not after the one I just experienced. He decided to lecture me right in my face yelling making me very uncomfortable until I burst into tears and then he told me I "thought this was a joke" (which I didn't...) and that I was "pissy." he froze my mouth, left, came back, and I was still crying a bit, very upset, embarrassed, humiliated, he proceeded to ask if I was still "pissy" and I told him his strategy of berating his patients and making them upset wasn't the best if his goal is for them to come back, get their teeth fixed, and keep it up, like he says it is. We're not 5 years old, we understand sugar causes cavities and brushing and flossing is good, you don't need to tell in my face about it for 20 minutes. Then when he was finished he called me pissy again and ranted at me some more. He acts like he gets paid for the hour. He might be skilled at dentistry but he certainly isn't skilled at psychology, and for somebody who suffers from social anxiety I certainly won't be going back, thanks for scaring me from dentists again, horsman!

flag | Submitted April 22, 2015

He has been our family dentist for 25 years. He is a great dentist, caring, compassionate and dedicated. He believes in overall health of his patients. Will keep him as long as possible.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2015

I was very pleased with my last few appointments including the number of procedures that were performed to treat my dental needs.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

sorry does not cut it. sorry i did not budget...i think you are good...but stress is a tricky creature...which should be handled by a professional....so why am i in so much pain?

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013