Ratings for Dr. David Opper

Doctor Opper is a Doctor who really cares about his patients, which isn't always easy to find now a days.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2016

Absolutely a wonderful doctor, caring,helpful,nice, just absolutely wonderful. .miss him alot

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

I wish I knew where Dr Opper went ...I had him for about 10 years and he even delivered 2 of my babies! When he told me he was getting out of family practice it was very sad. I have NEVER met another DR like him. If he opened up another family practice, I would be first in line!

flag | Submitted June 20, 2016

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

I loved him. Where did he go? Does anyone know? He was a wonderful man and doctor.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

TO EVERYBODY READING THIS!!! LET ME FIRST SAY, THE DEFINITION OF OUTSTANDING WOULD BE PUTTING IT MILDLY! DR. DAVID OPPER, IS NOT JUST A DOCTOR, DR. DAVID OPPER IS A SUPERIOR HUMAN BEING WITH INCREDIBLE PEOPLE SKILLS SECOND TO NONE!! DR. DAVID OPPER IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE A KIND, LOVING, UNDERSTANDING, THOUGHTFUL AND ABOVE ALL SOMEONE WHO CARES ABOUT HIS JOB, HIS FAMILY, HIS PATIENTS AND EACH AND EVERYONE OF YOU READING THIS KNOW THIS TO BE TRUE! IN CLOSING, MAJORITY OF THE PEOPLE WHO SLANDER, RIDICULE, JUDGE ARE EVERYDAY PEOPLE IN EVERYDAY LIFE. DR DAVID OPPER IS NOT ONE OF THEM!! I HOPE TO GOD WHERE EVER HIS FUTURE ENDEAVORS HAVE TAKEN HIM, HE FINDS PEACE AND TRANQUILITY. I HAD HIM FOR A DOCTOR FOR 4 YEARS AND HE HELPED ME THROUGH VERY TROUBLING TIMES IN MY LIFE AND I WILL BE FOREVER GRATEFUL TO HIM FOR ALL THAT HE HAS DONE TO HELP ME!! MAY GOD BE WITH YOU ALWAYS!!

flag | Submitted November 7, 2012

Very knowledgeable, effective and caring doctor. Very committed to his craft and a person of high integrity.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2012

i went to him for yrs, and introduced other family members, and friends to him. he is very observant! he cares and gives 150% of his time and efforts to you.he is also straight forward and direct ( which i appreciated). i wish he was still our family physician! he had to move on, but he is in a different field,and is still able to help in another others ways! great doctor!

flag | Submitted May 9, 2012

dr opper is one of the best. He is thoughtful, considerate and gets to the bottom of your problem

flag | Submitted January 24, 2012

Dr Opper is the best Dr. In Brantford he saved my life and I see him on a crisis basis. Everytime I go see Dr. Opper when I am sad depressed or crying I always walk out of his office with a smile on my face and feeling much better. I hold a very high respect for Dr Opper. Not like other Dr he doesn't want to just shove a bunch of pills you don't need at you he assess everything first. DR OPPER IS THE BEST

flag | Submitted August 13, 2011