Ratings for Dr. Victor Duchnay

Ive been going here since a child and everyone is great. Its a safe clean environment and they always give reminder calls. The only problem i found is due to unexpected hospitalizations at last minute ive missed a few appointments and was told to find a new dentist bit other than that they were great. They were even very patient and helpful with my autiatic child always put her at ease. She enjoyed visiting them and shes cooperative with them but fifhts me with brushinging her teeth. They very professional and friendly great staff and clean.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2016

Dr Duchnay has been my dentist my whole life and has been absolutely wonderful each and every time I've been. All of the office staff are friendly and welcoming. I've never had to wait for my appointment, they have always been on time.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

I also have been a patient of Dr. D's for well over 30 years. I would not go to anyone else. He is kind , gentle and

flag | Submitted January 23, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Duchnay's for 30 yrs . My experiences at his office have been of the highest quality, friendly, honest & professional. I would highly recommend this anyone looking for these qualities.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2015

Dr Duchnay is a fantastic dentist !! He is very good at what he does and only wants what is best for his patients.My family goes there and my son is not afraid he likes to go.I would recommend him anytime.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I do not like Dr. Duchnay at all! I`ve hated him since I was a kid and I think he is the worst dentist ever. He is not nice and makes everything hurt. He is the reason I hate dentists so much, he just needs to retire already!!!

flag | Submitted September 22, 2013

I was recommended to Dr. D to try an NTI device. I wasn't very satisfied with it, but he insisted it was only because I needed to come in frequently to have it adjusted (who has time for that?). He was polite enough, but didn't adequately explain why things needed to be done. i.e. he showed me an X-ray and when I said that I didn't see the "cavities", he just upped the contrast, which to me (with experience using quantitative microscopy) just looked like artifacts of image processing. I recognize he was looking for prevention and 'small cavities' but it seemed excessive to me. They also call all the time! Again, it wasn't the worst experience, but I wouldn't necessarily recommend.

Submitted April 25, 2013

This dentist recommended over $1800 of work to me saying that I had 8 cavities. Being suspicious I sought a second opinion and in that assesment I was told that there are 0 cavities and only one filling that needs to be replaced at a cost of $200. I would NEVER go to Dr.Duchnay again and would strongly recommend NOT going to him. He was unpleasant when I mentioned my concerns. His staff, however, are very pleasant and his hygenist did an excellent job of cleaning my teeth.

Submitted January 11, 2012

Dr. D is a very helpfula and polite, I have been in the practice for over 20 years and would not let anyone touch my teeth, I still have his original fillings that have not been replace. I far as I a concerned he does excellent work. His staff is very caring and understanding, now he has a hygienist who cleans your teeth like no one did before, she is fantastic and takes the time to really teach you wat you need to do to keep your teeth healthy. Now I really know how to floss and understand why it is important. My mouth feels great. Thanks Dr. Duchnay and staff!

flag | Submitted March 24, 2011

I REALLY wish I knew about this site before going to Dr. D (recommened by the Brantford Welcome Welcome). I'm sad to say, I have nothing but bad things to say about this dentist. He does things that don't need to be done and created more problems for me and my husband than we had before. He totally tramatized my child by yelling at him to "hold still", "stop biting me" and "that doesn't hurt". He asked that my child be held down during a filling. I don't think so! I must say the other staff in his office were all fantastic!!

Submitted November 17, 2010