Ratings for Dr. Marc Bourcier

I have been seeing Dr. Bouvier for 28 years. He was fresh out if school in Montreal. Always kind and caring, the thing I love the most is that when he is speaking to you he looks right in your eyes, talks to you., I've never had that with any other dr. I am a red head so he has helped me through numerous basal cell removals and has taught me to love my fair skin, it is what God gave me. The damage to my skin was done many years ago, but I am faithful with my sunscreen hat and long sleeves! Awesome Doctor so knowledgeable and caring!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Canada's Dermatologist of the Year! This guy is so great, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't removed skin tags from the Queen. Such a well defined representation of what a good doctor should be.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

32 years with Dr. Bourcier. Amazing doctor and an an even more amazing person. A five star rating in every category is not enough to reflect the quality of this physician. He is quite literally the standard to which all medical professionals should be held

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

This man must surely be one of the world's best doctors. The passion he shows for the well-being of his patients is unmatched. This man is a God send. Simply an incredible dermatologist. He has changed my life, not with his healing, but with this caring. I wish nothing but the best for this immensely compassionate and brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Marc and his wife, Jacqueline are unbelievably the best people we have ever met!! He solved my eczema immediately. We still see him yearly for moles, skin tags, eczema and such. His research team is amazing. Very thorough. I was involved in one of his research trials and I was treated with so much respect and gentleness that I had to ask if he got paid extra to be so nice to his patience. I recommend him all the time knowing he is in great demand. He always smiles and is very personable. I am sure he does not HAVE to work but he just LOVES it too much to give it up. AND I hope he never does at least not in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Le dr bourcier est la crème de la crème excellent à l'écoute du patient .il est le best des best .continue ton bon travaille.tu change des vie et ses merveilleux.merci

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I'VE KNOWN DR. MARC BOURCIER AND HIS FRIENDLY STAFF FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS NOW AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD. HE KNOWS HIS PRODUCT AND NOT AFRAID TO TOUCH PATIENTS WITH SKIN DISEASE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

This is my Dr. and I have the utmost respect for him. He has given me back my life and I will forever be in his debt. I am now starting to show skin that I haven't been able to in over 5 years. Love him, love him, love him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

This doctor is like none other! he does research for all his cases and actually had a plan of action for my eczema treatment. He is supportive and open to any comments or questions. His number one priority was the getting back a quality of life and he sure succeded in no time! I wish I had known he was there yars ago.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr Bourcier agreed to see me about my psorisis and after listening to his information he had for me and after him treating me i was absolutely blown away with what he accomplished for me compared to "all" other dermatologists in which i have seen. He is a kind thoughtful and funny man who is all about helping others.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011