Ratings for Dr. Marc Bourcier

Have been a patient since 1984. Not just an amazing doctor, and great person as well. You will not find another doctor in any discipline that gives as much or cares as much.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2020

MOST AMAZING DOCTOR!! He is smart and extremely knowledgeable. He truly cares about his patients and understands what they are going through. I will miss him in retirement!!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2019

Best doctor I have ever had. Sometimes you can tell when doctors are in it for the money, or if they genuinely want to help people. Dr. Bourcier falls in the latter category.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2018

The best of the best as a doctor and a person . He will surely be missed by many.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2018

Dr. Bourcier has been my dermatologist for 30 years. He was able to diagnose my extremely rare skin condition at birth and I've been with him ever since. As a child who didn't like going to the doctor, Dr. Bourcier always made me feel comfortable and I even looked forward to seeing him. He is extremely knowledgeable, and caring.

flag | Submitted March 9, 2018

Very good doctor, been a patient of him for years, he's been very helpful and very understanding, will be a big lost when he decide to retire :(

flag | Submitted October 30, 2017

Dr. Bouncier helped my daughter in a time where we felt the world was against us. Such a caring and amazing gentle soul who truly cares about his patients. Hero in our lives. Bravo dr. Marco

flag | Submitted November 30, 2016

I have been seeing Dr. Bouvier for 28 years. He was fresh out if school in Montreal. Always kind and caring, the thing I love the most is that when he is speaking to you he looks right in your eyes, talks to you., I've never had that with any other dr. I am a red head so he has helped me through numerous basal cell removals and has taught me to love my fair skin, it is what God gave me. The damage to my skin was done many years ago, but I am faithful with my sunscreen hat and long sleeves! Awesome Doctor so knowledgeable and caring!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

Canada's Dermatologist of the Year! This guy is so great, I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't removed skin tags from the Queen. Such a well defined representation of what a good doctor should be.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

32 years with Dr. Bourcier. Amazing doctor and an an even more amazing person. A five star rating in every category is not enough to reflect the quality of this physician. He is quite literally the standard to which all medical professionals should be held

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016