You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Marc Bourcier

32 years with Dr. Bourcier. Amazing doctor and an an even more amazing person. A five star rating in every category is not enough to reflect the quality of this physician. He is quite literally the standard to which all medical professionals should be held

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

This man must surely be one of the world's best doctors. The passion he shows for the well-being of his patients is unmatched. This man is a God send. Simply an incredible dermatologist. He has changed my life, not with his healing, but with this caring. I wish nothing but the best for this immensely compassionate and brilliant doctor.

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Dr. Marc and his wife, Jacqueline are unbelievably the best people we have ever met!! He solved my eczema immediately. We still see him yearly for moles, skin tags, eczema and such. His research team is amazing. Very thorough. I was involved in one of his research trials and I was treated with so much respect and gentleness that I had to ask if he got paid extra to be so nice to his patience. I recommend him all the time knowing he is in great demand. He always smiles and is very personable. I am sure he does not HAVE to work but he just LOVES it too much to give it up. AND I hope he never does at least not in my lifetime.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2014

Le dr bourcier est la crème de la crème excellent à l'écoute du patient .il est le best des best .continue ton bon travaille.tu change des vie et ses merveilleux.merci

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I'VE KNOWN DR. MARC BOURCIER AND HIS FRIENDLY STAFF FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS NOW AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD. HE KNOWS HIS PRODUCT AND NOT AFRAID TO TOUCH PATIENTS WITH SKIN DISEASE. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2014

This is my Dr. and I have the utmost respect for him. He has given me back my life and I will forever be in his debt. I am now starting to show skin that I haven't been able to in over 5 years. Love him, love him, love him.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2012

This doctor is like none other! he does research for all his cases and actually had a plan of action for my eczema treatment. He is supportive and open to any comments or questions. His number one priority was the getting back a quality of life and he sure succeded in no time! I wish I had known he was there yars ago.

flag | Submitted November 9, 2011

Dr Bourcier agreed to see me about my psorisis and after listening to his information he had for me and after him treating me i was absolutely blown away with what he accomplished for me compared to "all" other dermatologists in which i have seen. He is a kind thoughtful and funny man who is all about helping others.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2011

Dr. Bourcier is my dermatologist since the 1980's with a 11 year gap due to my moving to Halifax.. Once I retuned to Moncton I asked for a referral to him again. As a health professional myself (nurse)I find he is one of the best! He is actively involved in research, given many educational seminars, participated in ongoing education by attending dermatology conferences. He is up to date on the latest treatments and info in his field. His manner is very friendly to his staff & clients. Bonus points: I can say I have never been kept long in waiting room. He is always smiling & a very happy person. I commented to him once asking why is always happy & if he could bottle it, he would make millions. I said there was only once when I had knowledge of him being frustrated, not angry and it is when I had to speak with him re one of my patients, & obviously one of his patients. She was one of my most challenging patients to put it nicely as she monopolized his office an entire day.

flag | Submitted June 7, 2011

His staff didn't respond to my phone calls or faxes for weeks. His treatement had no effect on my skin problem. Waste of time.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Dr. Marc Bourcier's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "32 years with Dr. Bourcier. Amazing doctor and an an even more amazing person. A five star rating in every category is not enough to reflect the quality of this..."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This man must surely be one of the world's best doctors. The passion he shows for the well-being of his patients is unmatched. This man is a God send. Simply an..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Marc and his wife, Jacqueline are unbelievably the best people we have ever met!! He solved my eczema immediately. We still see him yearly for moles, skin t..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Le dr bourcier est la crème de la crème excellent à l'écoute du patient .il est le best des best .continue ton bon travaille.tu change des vie et ses merveilleu..."

November 13, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I'VE KNOWN DR. MARC BOURCIER AND HIS FRIENDLY STAFF FOR ABOUT 7 YEARS NOW AND I WOULDN'T CHANGE THEM FOR NOTHING IN THE WORLD. HE KNOWS HIS PRODUCT AND NOT AFR..."

November 6, 2014