Ratings for Dr. Jeffery V. Anderson

Best doctor I've ever had delivered the last 2 babies wish we had found him sooner. Cannot praise him enough.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2015

I am so happy and impressed with Dr. Anderson and his staff. I feel myself and my baby still in my womb are completely safe in good hands!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

Dr. Anderson delivered my 1st baby, he made me feel comfortable the whole time, had no problems with him at all. I really recommend him!!!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2014

Dr. Anderson is, by far, the best. He is genuine and makes you feel like no question is a dumb one.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2014

Great doctor and staff! Totally different experience than on post military doctors.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Anderson was an amazing OB. I had my daughter premature at 34 weeks. He seriously saved her life. Due to complications that he noticed right away, we were able to have an emergency c-section and get her the medical attention that she desperately needed. We are trying for our final baby in about a year and I will be using Dr. Anderson again, this time for a hopeful VBAC. He is so supportive, his nurse is super sweet and he takes all of your questions seriously, doesn't rush his time with you and is very personable. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2013

Love Dr. Anderson. Highly recommend. Very attentive and personal.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Anderson for 3 years now and I think he is a wonderful doctor. He is very helpful and caring. I would recommend him to any and everyone!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

I went through years of constant pain and suffering, with countless doctors telling me that it was normal or just regular cramps. I knew better. The first time I saw Dr Anderson, he didn't give me a bunch of hypotheticals and downplay my pain. He said, "Ok, I don't know what's going on but I'm sure its something....so let's find out what it is. He did lots of tests and an exploratory outpatient surgery. He found a lot going on and treated me accordingly. Not long after, I had a complete hysterectomy. If it wasn't for his amazing care and proactive stance, I'm confident that my life would be dramatically worse. I owe my livelyhood to him, and so much more.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2012

GREAT doctor. He performed a hysterectomy on me and provided me with great care. I continue to see him for my annual check-ups and he is always friendly and kind to answer any and all of my questions. HIGHLY recommended!

flag | Submitted October 24, 2011

Dr. Jeffery V. Anderson's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In Shreveport, Shreveport La 71130 (Grad. 1992)

AHC