Ratings for Dr. Lee H. Battle

Dr Battle has been my family doctor since he took over Dr Grover Brown's practice many years ago. In the last few years I have had some frightening illnesses and Dr Battle has always been very compassionate and caring. I have always felt like he was on my side and that as long as he is my doctor he will take very good care of my health. One example is that he told me that he never prescribes a drug that is less than 7 years old if at all possible because it usually takes about that long to see if it is causing harm to the patient. Also, he will listen to me and my suggestions about my healthcare. He also spends the right amount of time with me instead of always edging toward the door as some others tend to do. He is very knowledgeable and is always ready to give me a referral when I need one. He will be my primary care physician until he retires, which I hope is not too soon.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2013

great folks great doctor very caring and takes a great amount of time for each patient

flag | Submitted October 6, 2013

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

Dr. Lee H. Battle's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1977)

Top Hospitals in Cartersville, GA