Ratings for Dr. J. Edward McCullough

Not impressed at all. In my first experience, he did a colonoscopy and labs. I received a life-altering diagnosis, a couple of prescriptions and virtually NO information about my condition. The soonest I could get a follow-up appt was SEVEN WEEKS. No one ever discussed my lab results. After waiting seven weeks for the follow up, the doctor did not show up, and the staff left me sitting and waiting for over an hour before anyone told me he wasn't coming. Must have been a nice day on the golf course. Very disappointed. Hard to rate on his knowledge. I haven't seen him yet.

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

Dr. McCullough is outstanding. I have been with him for 5+ years. He is understanding, thoughtful and knowledgeable. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2013

I saw Dr. McCullough in 7-10 years ago, and have moved my care back to his capable hands. He is so pleasant, and thorough, and really seems to understand difficult complex GI issues. Glad he is here in KC.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2011

I only saw Dr. McCullough for a week while in the hospital. However, I found him to be an excellent doctor with a superb bedside manner. He listened to my concerns and attempted to meet my desires to avoid surgery by scheduling a last-ditch colonoscopy while in the hospital. If I had to go back to a gastro, I would choose Dr. McCullough.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007

Dr. J. Edward McCullough's Credentials

• Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Altius Health Plans