Ratings for Dr. Amber Brown

Dr. Brown took care of my grandma during her final hospital stay at Humber River Finch Site. It was clear that my grandma was most likely dying, and the stay confirmed it, she passed away a few weeks after entering. Although the rest of the hospital was a mess, Dr. Brown was one of the most kind, compassionate, and caring doctors I have seen. Not just towards my grandma, but to my whole family. In what was a tough time for us, she was there for support, showing deep sympathy and empathy. She treated my grandma with the utmost respect and care, always listening to her and our concerns. It didn't matter that she was dying and in a weakened state, Dr. Brown made sure that she would get the same attention and care that anyone else was going to get. Dr. Brown, you made the most difficult time myself and my family have had to go through easier on all of us, and I know my grandma recognized and appreciated your love and care in her final days. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2009

Dr Brown was so nice. I was really nervous when I came in to see her. She explained everything to me. She really took her time and made sure I was comfortable. She was really gentle with me too. I found her so helpful - unlike some other doctors that I have seen in the past, she really listened to what my concerns were, and then actually talked me OUT of doing some things. I've never had that happen before! Usually, I feel pushed at other clinics to spend more money!!! I felt she had my best interests at heart. The end result? Great work - I look fantastic. I feel good - confident - really happy. I look so natural. I feel great. My best experience ever! I would recommend her to anyone. Thanks Dr B! You are so kind - and your work - it's just great. LB.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2009

Dr. Brown was an amazing family physician. The person who took over her practice was totally reprehensible and I totally left the practice after three appointments. I was extremely thankful when Dr. Brown took me in when I was new to the city and was so disappointed that she chose to leave. I hope that she is happy and healthy. I wish every happiness to her in whatever future endeavors that she takes on. She is an amazingly understanding doctor.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

Dr Amber Brown is a very well respected doctor ,she knows her job well and gives excellent care to her clients.She has a great knowledge base and if unsure of something will find out for her clients.I am very lucky to have such a great doctor. N Beaupre R.N. Toronto ,Ontario. Dec 11 2007

flag | Submitted December 11, 2007

Out of all the doctor's I've had ( no I know) she has been the only one I truly can say was the best of the best.I had something terrible happen to me in 2000 and Dr Brown was so caring and tried to help me get through that terrible time,I was so sad to see her go and I wish her and her family all the best in everything that they do.The best doctor in the whole world,I really miss you and all the best.Naomi

flag | Submitted February 15, 2007

She was really good to me and took me in as a patient when i first came to this city. I was sad when she left and worried but she was replaced with someone else, she was better and I miss her.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2007

Excellent family doctor. I was sad when she left family practice as I now do not have a GP but I don't blame her. Too many people take GP for granted and abuse them. Just look at the hate spewed on this site. Perhaps if you treated doctors with respect they wouldnt LEAVE and people like me would still have a GP. I hope she does well in her new chosen field.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2007

I'm surprised at some of the negative comments on Dr. Brown, but every relationship is unique, of course. As for me and my family, we found her to be outstanding as a family doctor. She was gentle, courteous, competent, had a super bedside manner, never let you feel "out of the loop" on your own health concerns, was respectful, prompt and very knowledgeable. We were devastated when she left general practice, although I wish her all the best in her endeavours (what's wrong with wanting to specialize in a field?) I don't know how she rates in cosmetic surgery, but as a family practitioner I found her above par. I would have recommended her (and did) to many people.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2007

I'm sure know matter what she does she will make sure she does it to prefection.I miss her as my family doctor,and would recommed her to anyone.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2007