Ratings for Dr. Christopher M. Greene

I love Dr. Greene and his nurse! I always feel extremely cared for when I visit. Dr. Greene makes everything easy to understand. I would highly recommend.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2012

Some of my family and I have been going to DR. Greene for severals years now. He has always been helpful and understanding. He listens to my concerns and requests. He is very nice and easy going. I recomend this doctor to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 11, 2010

Dr. Greene is my doctor and I think is a great doctor. if he doesn't want ot prescribe you something then thats his decision and i'm sure he has reasoning. I'm sure he's not judging you. He has always helped me and always told me exactly what i needed to know.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2010

If you have high blood pressure doc should treat it,if you have diabetes docs should treat it,if you have RA or lupus docs should treat your disease or condition or if they diagnose you they should treat your diagnosis,Well at least i thought that was the reason for going to the doctor,if i could treat myself or didnt need a doctor i wouldnt be wasting my time and day to go and could throw my money towards paying another bill instead of paying to sit in office and then not being cared for treated with compassion and dignity because iam sick,i didnt choose to be sick,it chose me.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2010

I have rheumatoid arthritis, and he flat out said he wouldn't prescribe me anything for pain since I was only 30. The addicts out there make the rest of us who actually need pain meds look like we're requesting a shot of heroin. Dr. Greene was rude and assumed me to be something I'm not.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Christopher M. Greene's Credentials

• Medical College Of Georgia (Grad. 1993)

Ameritas