Dr. Kumar Ramlall

5 1 4.3

You may also like

Rate Dr. Kumar Ramlall

Dr. Kumar Ramlall's Ratings

I have been to him 3 times in 4 years for my daughters allergy testing and asthma. I love that he addressed my daughter when he came in the room and answered all my questions. I left there feeling like I had the best treatment for her allergies/asthma. His knowledge shows as does the knowledge of his staff.There is a wait to see him but he is worth the wait !!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

I went to Dr. Ramlall twice for my asthma and allergies. He was easy to talk to, listened to my concerns and provided ways to help me. I would highly recommend him. He is a very nice, smart and kind man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2794390].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2015

My son has seen him twice. Both times he did allergy testing and said he was definitely not allergic to shrimp. So my son tried shrimp and almost died. The first visit he said he was allergic to fish, the second visit he said he wasn't allergic. I feel like he has no clue. He also said my son may or may not have asthma.. Real knowledgable! The nurse was nice. The doctor spent all of 5 mins with us both times. He seemed in a rush. We also waited over 45 mins in the waiting room.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2715229].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2015

Excellent bedside manor, very pleasant and listenes well to all the concerns regarding my son. Very knowledgeable regarding alternative testingand intervention also. Took time to explain things and thoroughly go over my sons history. Would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2675167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 7, 2015

I saw Dr. Ramlall after suffering for over almost 2 years with facial pain/inflammation and painful stomach issues. After waiting almost a year (which is a normal wait time) to see him I was very pleased with my visit. Dr. Ramlall is a wonderful man and has an awesome bedside manner. I ended up having multiple food/environmental allergies. To my surprise took the time to explain the results and then put me on a special diet to diagnose other allergies. I could tell he truly cared about my well being and I am thankful for everything he has done for me. I would highly recommend Dr. Ramlall to anyone! If u read this Dr. Ramlall, Thank you from the bottom of my heart! Kind regards, Jen S.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451095].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Great bedside manner. Took the time to answer questions. Ensured follow up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2451094].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Dr. Kumar Ramlall is by far one of the best doctors out there today. From the moment he walked into the room I knew I was going to be in good hands. Not only is he compassionate but very eager to find answers even if the answers don't end up having any relation to allergys. I believe the wait times of this doctor are longer then usual because he is determined and specialized. But if you trust in him you will have answers and come out of the appointment more than satisfied. If you ever read this Dr. Kumar, I can't thank you enough. I am on the road to healing. ??Mrs. Baddaloo

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2014

Dr. Ramlall has a fabulous bedside manner. He made it a point to ask both my son and I questions and was more than open to answering any questions we had. It is important to me to give my son as few medications as possible. This was fine with Dr. Ramlall and he was not condescending in any way. Lovely doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511026].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 14, 2013

I am so glad that the referral made for my son's allergy testing was to Dr. Ramlall. He is kind and takes the time to listen. He is very good at what he does and gives sound advice. I am a person who does not like to over-medicate, and he has been very understanding of my choices in my son's healthcare. He has always listened to me and made me feel like I know my son best. In a system that is overburdened, full of doctors who seem like they cannot give ttheir patients the time of day, Dr. Ramlall stands out as a wonderful human being.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2013

My husband is furious!! Had to wait 1 year for this appointment. Had to stop certain medications. Arrives at Dr. Ramlall at 2:30 (Apt. at 3:00 Mar.20/13). He waited over 2 1/2 hours to find out that everyone had gone home. The blonde receptionist was to pass his information to another one and never did! Did they not notice him sitting there? Do they think no one else has a life?How could they not see him sitting there? We run a Health profession business & would never treat our patients like this. Dr.Ramlall charges $125.00 no show. We shoud charge him the same, as my husband had to work until 9:00pm to catch up for lost time! RJW.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1511037].votes_count ]]