Ratings for Dr. Ewa Radwanska

Doctor Radwanska is a very good specialist. Everything seems to be running really smoothly. The staff is very informative and very nice. Overall, everything is good.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Just go,to,dr kaplan she dosent know any,thing i whas a,patiend,befor sh,didint help,me

flag | Submitted April 29, 2016

Never again!',,,,,,,,,,,,,,,.,,,............................

flag | Submitted April 19, 2016

The people who are complaining about Dr Radwanska are the ones who want a butt-kisser for a practitioner. Dr. Radwanska will not do that. She is quick and to the point while speaking with her patients. She will not try to "befriend" you. I have 3 beautiful children who are all grown and out of college now. Dr. Radwanska allowed me to become a mother when other doctors had failed. She will always have a very special place in my heart and in the hearts of my children.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2014

I visited Dr. Ewa Radwanska at Cook County Hospital, for a post-op procedure (not performed by her). When I say RUN don't WALK away from her as fast as you can. Maybe you had pleasant experience with her, I did not. She was rude, insensitive and dismissive! She never looked at my post op report, she barely even made eye contact with me. She looked at my medical records and input information into the computer (using 2 fingers);and asked me several questions. I have suffered with Endometriosis for 20+ years and have done my research on the disease; she treated me like I had no idea what I was talking about and the office visit was very combative and felt more like an inquisition as opposed to an OB/GYNE appt. I would not take my Miniature Schnauzer to see her!!! She even took a phone call discussing another patients course of treatment in front of me..THAT'S A HIPPA violation!! I was reduced to tears after visiting with her...do not subject yourself to this kind of treatment.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2013

Im very happy with doctor Radwanska, Thanks to her a a happy mother. You have to trust her and be patient, she a great specialist

flag | Submitted November 7, 2013

I don’t know what are you people talking about! !! Dr Radwanska is the best doctor in the world, she has the knowledge & passion, I don’t care how friendly her stuff are, it does not matter, what matters, is that she saved my girlfriend’s life, she treated me and today I am healthy & happy woman.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr. Radwanska saved my life. She is very knowledgeable and I would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2013

She's terrible doctor and I don't like the staff the people not nice....never never back there....

flag | Submitted October 16, 2012

She just care about money she is money monster do not go her

flag | Submitted June 15, 2012

Dr. Ewa Radwanska's Credentials

• Akademia Med W Warszawie, Warszawa, Poland (Grad. 1962)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal