Ratings for Dr. Lindie K. Borton

I am a fan of Dr. Borton. Like the others who appreciate her no-nonsense approach, I have appreciated her thoroughness by checking all my moles and dark spots. She follows through and keeps good records for the next checkup. Although she does other cosmetic services, she has never made me feel that I was anything other than an important patient.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2018

I work in the medical profession so I understand directness. I am not threatened by it at all. However, Dr. Borton crosses the line from directness to flat out rude. I absolutely would not recommend her to anyone that I know. I do not doubt that she is knowledgeable but it is not worth the pathetic chair side manner. Her staff, on the other hand, was polite. I suspect they are the real reason the place stays in business.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2018

I believe Dr. Borton is the best dermatologist in the state of Idaho. She is honest, upfront and very professional.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

All the negative reviews are correct. The positive is inaccurate. Receptionist an air head who knows no answers to your questions. Thinking you got the answer you needed ended up incorrect. The doctor rude arrogant no sensitivity to what you are going through. Horrible chairside manner. In addition at checkout wanted to charge me half as much more than quoted me. Plus I was rushed even though I got there 20 minutes early.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2015

I cannot say enough to bad things about Lindie Borton. DO YOUR RESEARCH!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

I would recommend her! I have fair skin & fuzzy edge moles. She is proactive about watching and checking them. She reminds you about importance of sunscreen. I know she can offer other cosmetic services, but she only is concerned about what I want, not trying to upsell like some dermatologists. I recommend Lindie.

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

I had a terrible experience a day strongly advise you to go elsewhere. She will waste your time and then charge you for it.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2014

I've been a patient of Dr. Borton's for more than 20 years, starting when she was still in Sun Valley. I've always appreciated her depth of knowledge and the amount of time she spends discussing my problems with me and her fashioning a medical response. She has always been candid with me, even when the comment stung, because I knew she was correct. I need a doctor who can call BS on my excuses and that honest approach has helped me over the years. She also told me I was in charge of myself and what I could do to reduce the chances of re-occurrence of my condition. Point is, do I use sun-block all the time now, even on cloudy days? You bet. Do I appreciate her checking on me when I was deployed overseas to see how things were going? You bet. The only complaint I have is there isn't a side exit for some of the whining, sniveling entitled folks who drift in from other locales. I've had prima donnas make a big scene in front of me while I'm reading a magazine.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2013

Dr. Borton has great education, however she has absolutely no bedside manners. She does not pay attention or care for her patient's history, nor remember. I felt very attacked when I was accused for making up taking a prescription that I was not prescribed, however, I had been on and off the medication with Dr. Borton for several months. I had then been accused for lying about my use of a medication. She had no idea how I got that medication either. However, Dr. Borton also prescribed me this medication on my very first appointment, and never said to go off it.I am a young patient with acne, being attacked did not help my self-confidence--I did what was stated on my prescription. I simply went to get help in making my acne better, which I got no help in. I left the appointment nearly in tears over being accused for things that were not my fault. Funny that after she looked in my history, she remembered but did not apologize once. I then left with a "Bye. Thank You." from a staff member

flag | Submitted October 24, 2013

Think twice before going to this doc. Very rude and unprofessional. Please do your research and don't let the positive comments fool you as they'd are most likely written by friends/family. People deserve a better experience than this office has to offer.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Dr. Lindie K. Borton's Credentials

• Univ Of Ca, San Francisco, Sch Of Med, San Francisco Ca 94143 (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal