Ratings for Dr. Carver G. Wilcox

Dr. Wilcox was very friendly and nice. However, I don't think he's very knowledgeable about anything besides acne. I had some concerns about my skin other than acne but he just asked me to describe the symptoms and didn't bother to even look. I think he is good if you only have problems with acne.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2009

Knowledgeable, punctual, personable. I've been seeing Dr. Wilcox for at least 10 years for skin cancer followups, and have complete confidence in him.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2009

Dr. Wilcox is the best dermatologist I have seen. Growing up with acne, I've been from doctor to doctor with no positive results. Dr. Wilcox gave me clear skin in less than 6 months, erasing any scars or marks that may have been left behind. He was extremely knowledgable, kind, understanding, and gained my trust very quickly. I've moved in the past year but am flying back to Hawaii just to have an update with him. He's the only derm. I trust now.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2008

Dr. Carver G. Wilcox's Credentials

• Univ Of Wa Sch Of Med, Seattle Wa 98195 (Grad. 1974)

Top Hospitals in Wahiawa, HI