Ratings for Dr. Paul D. Espy

Dr. Espy has been my dermatologist since I was 14 years old. My family and I have used him for 34 years. He is the best, an expert in his field, with the most friendly, loving bedside manner you could ever hope for. He has handled everything from burns, moke removal and melanoma for me. I would NEVER consider using anyone else and would HIGHLY recommend him or any of the other doctors in his practice.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2009

Excellent dermatologist--came highly recommended by my husband's oncologist. In fact, my husband's oncologist says she prefers him over all other dermatologists. He's the best. Even when there is the occassional long wait, seeing Dr. Espy is worth it. Excellent bedside manner, too.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr Espy is the best when you can see him but his appointment setting person is as rude as they come. She answers the phone "Marietta Dermatology,HOLD PLEASE" and slams the phone down.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2008

The best, most caring physician I believe that I have ever known, and I have known many. I would recommend him without reservation

flag | Submitted July 6, 2008

Dr. Paul D. Espy's Credentials

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1969)

Delta Dental