Ratings for Dr. John W. Edelglass

It's very hard to get hold of anyone from the billing department. I had a question about my charges, left 3 messages, called multiple times and no one got back to me to explain the billings. The charges were ridiculers, for 20 min visit the total charge was over $900, a bit much for a simple skin issue that I knew what it was and simply needed a medication for.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2019

I wonder if Dr Edleglass approves of what his staff is doing. Their draconian approach to patient scheduling left me not wanting to return to this dr for an appointment. Was going to be late by 10 minutes. Was told I could simply reschedule which seemed reasonable enough. I rescheduled and received a cancellation fee invoice in the mail. Terrible practices.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2019

Listens to your problem. He is sincere and concerned. Office staff are respectful.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

I went to Dr Edelglass because I read he was in the top doctors of CT magazine. What a joke. Who wrote the article and where did they get their information? He was rude and not very friendly. He seemed miserable. I wanted to walk out. I had a very bad rash and he looked at one spot and gave me antibiotics and didn't even look at me while I was talking to him. I felt rushed and he had his back to me the entire time while I tried explaining my symptoms. The antibiotics didn't work at all and I still have the rash worse than ever.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2009

Very kind and sweet doctor. He is excellant! Has cutting edge office and really takes his time with you.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. John W. Edelglass's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1978)