Ratings for Dr. Ronald C. Balkissoon

Dr. Balkissoon is extremely knowledgeable about sarcoidosis, and is willing to listen to my symptoms and acknowledge that they are real. He explains the disease in terms that I can understand. He has spoken at my Denver Sarcoidosis Awareness Support Group meeting twice, and everyone just loved him. He volunteered his time on a Saturday which was convenient for all of our members. He even stayed after the meeting to answer individual questions. My son and I have received the best of care from him for over 13 years. He has been very thorough and follows up on all of our symptoms, plus checks the medications that other doctors are prescribing for us. He's a doctor who cares and makes us feel that we are not alone in our battle to fight this disease.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2011

Dr. Balkissoon is very knowledgable and helpful. He is caring and understanding. An EXCELLENT Doctor!

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Wonderful Dr. Patient, respectful, caring. and extemely knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2009

Dr Balkissoon was very thorough and kind. He spoke to me with respect and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted September 9, 2008

Dr. Balkissoon is incredibly knowledgeable, thorough, and caring!

flag | Submitted January 29, 2007

Dr. Ronald C. Balkissoon's Credentials

• Mc Master Univ, Sch Of Med, Hamilton, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1988)