Ratings for Dr. Eugene M. Saravitz

AWFUL doctor and human being to boot. Has no business even being in the medical profession. Misdiagnosed large parts of my disease and even rushed into surgery when it was completely unnecessary. Future docs had to clean up his mess. His ass should have been sued, but unfortunately my lawyer said he covered his ass well by saying I was "noncomlpliant."

flag | Submitted December 11, 2011

If you wish a competent,well-trained, attentive and responsive eye surgeon here is the person to contact and trust. He has performed one surgery for me and the other is scheduled. Takes his time, explains all and will see you during off hours when required. This man is highly recommended as is his staff. Want it done right? See him. Want great followup? See him!!

flag | Submitted July 1, 2009

I found Dr. Saravitz very helpful and have been seeing him for 3 years. He was recommended to me by the Wills Eye Hosptial and I WOULD RECOMMEND him if you want top notch care. He performed eye surgery on me -- and you can tell he loves what he does for a living. Very upbeat!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2009

Dr. Saravitz was rude, condescending, and dismissive of my concerns as his patient. His treatement was ineffective in helping my condition. Overall, I would not recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2008

Awful personality, tries to make life difficult for the patient. Blames you for EVERYTHING. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2005

Dr. Eugene M. Saravitz's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Bethlehem, PA