Ratings for Dr. Ray E. Colclasure

He is the BEST dentist I have ever been to! He and his staff are excellent. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2011

He's the only dentist I've ever been to and I have no reason to look for another one. He's always been on time. He and his staff do an excellent job of taking care of me and my family.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2009

Dr. Colclasure is so sweet and nice. He is so gentle and asks you to make sure he is not hurting you or if you are in any pain. He is a real sweerheart. His staff and assistants are wonderful also. Ms. Johnny at the front desk is fantastic and helpful. They know you when they see you anywhere on the streets and speak to you. I don't dread dentists visits anymore.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2008

best dentist I ever went to, would drive across the US just go to him,, hes that good

flag | Submitted April 24, 2007

Dr. Colclasure is the BEST dentist! He is always so nice and cheerful. He makes going to the dentist much less painful!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2005