Ratings for Dr. Pearl Grimes

She is the best!!! Trust her with my life.... Love the Staff too.... Thanks DR. GRIMES

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

Staff is extremely rude and incompetent. Won't waste my time or money there again.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

Dr Grimes is well educated physician. She is the most sympathetic,warmhearted, gentle, caring person. She makes you feel like family and I am so glad I met her. She is worth my time and my treatment with her is very successful. I wish all drs can be like her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2011

$25.00 park or risk getting a parking ticket. Overrated Dr. Lousy front desk. They cancel your appointments and act like if you're problem. It is, you drive 1 hour or more, miss a half day of work, etc. Not coming back, ever, to this office.

flag | Submitted May 27, 2010

I was extremely dissapointed with my visit with Grimes. My appointment was for 3:30 but i didnt get called into her office until 4:45...then I was left in there without anyone knowing I was in there waiting for her for another 30 minutes...i had to go let a nurse know i was there...when she arrived she gave me probably a maximum of 5 minutes, rushed me, and didnt help me at all...such a waste of my time...i also had to pay over 20$ for parking since they kept me there for so long...will NEVER go back. The lady at the front desk also tried to add 10 more dollars to my copayment and was rude when i asked her if she could validate my parking since it was their fault i was helped over an hour an a half later then expected.

flag | Submitted December 24, 2009

not very helpful, mostly concerned with herself, horrible at followup, rushes patient

flag | Submitted April 14, 2009

flag | Submitted July 15, 2008

Dr. Pearl Grimes's Credentials

• Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)