Ratings for Dr. Glenn Corneil

Best doctor in town. He is kind and knowledgeable. His secretary is also very nice!

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

An AMAZING family doctor! Not only is he very personable but he is very thorough and takes the time to answer questions and goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. He is by far the best delivery doctor ever as well! Even through the pain and uncontrolled moods while during labour, as soon as Dr.Corneil arrived in the delivery room all my worries went away because yes,he's just that good. He has this calming personality and is very comforting at explaining his steps and what is going on or what is coming next. Another thing that makes him great is that he remembers you. At my own personal appointments he asks about my children and how our family is doing etc which makes you feel very warm. Now his secretary Sue.... Sue is an absulute doll. She is also very thorough with her work and is a wonderful woman inside and out. Not only is she a hoot to book appointments with but she is precise, compassionate, and is the smiling face I look forward to seeing when I arrive. Love our family doctor so much and can honestly say that we are super blessed to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2017

Yep he is a good doc. I seen him a couple of times thus far for various reasons. He is awesome. I joke about his university name.. cornell. As he smirks at mine...Samuel Adams.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2016

One Of The Best Doctors Around! Takes The Time To Listen To You And Makes You Feel Comfortable...'.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2015

Amazing Dr..all I can say is he is truly the best . Dr. Corneil & his secretary have my utmost respect, they are very efficient, helpful & compassionate.. I am so fortunate to have him as my family Dr.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2015

Best family Dr. I ever had. He takes time to answer all your questions. 10+ Bed side manner. Has no problem referring you to a specialist to ensure the best diagnostic. I have seen Dr. Corneil for over 15 years now and it's been a true blessing. He has a compassion for people and it shows. Great Job!

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

Dr. Corneil had been my family doctor since he opened his clinic. He a wonderful doctor with excellent bed-side manner, knowledge and always has the time to spend discussing what ever concerns me.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2012

Yes doctor corneil is the best family doctor . I have relocated and have gone though a lot of doctors and can't find any doctors to compair to him as a family doctor. I wish he lived where I do so I could have him back as a family doctor. He has giving me his home number what doctor would give u his home number my hat go off to doctor corneil

flag | Submitted September 8, 2012

DR.CORNEIL IS AN AMAZING MAN.AN EXTREMELY COMPASSIONATE, KIND AND CARING DR.HE CONDUCTS HIMSELF IN A VERY PRFESSIONAL MANNER.WE ARE SO FORTUNATE TO HAVE DR.CONEIL IN OUR AREA.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2011

Dr. Corneil is exceptional in our community and I am grateful to have such a caring practitioner

flag | Submitted June 29, 2010

Dr. Glenn Corneil's Credentials

• University of Toronto (Grad. 1993)

Top Hospitals in New Liskeard, ON