Ratings for Dr. Michael Mandell

good dr but past away in a horrorible car accident days before christmas last year

flag | Submitted January 29, 2009

After two years of constant pain, and all other drs telling me nothing was wrong, someone recommended Dr. Mandell to me for a second opinion. That day I was in for an ultrasound and on the track to find out what was wrong. Dr. Mandell is the only dr. that believed me something was wrong and did all it took to find out. I have passed on this recommendation to others. He is the best!

flag | Submitted November 5, 2008

Dr. Mandell has delivered all 3 of my children, my first labor lasted for 44 hours from the time my water broke to the time when a c-section was required. Dr. Mandell made me feel safe and kept me aware of everything that was happpening. After my daughter was born he stayed in the recovery room with me and called the nursery to find out the baby's stats for me. It has been over 5 years since I started as a patient of Dr. Mandell's, and his bedside manner with my family (husband and 3 children)is just as wonder as his bedside manner with this patient. I will be very sad when Dr. Mandell retires, I don't think I would be able to find another Doctor as wonderful as him. And I hope I don't have to worry about that for a long time to come.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2007

I have been a patient of Dr. Mandell for 23 years, he is thorough, straight forward and compassionate. I have kept going to him over the years even when my insurance would change and he wasn't in the plan. I will be very sad when he retires and I need to pick a new gyn. I hope that isn't for a long time.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2007

Dr. Mandell is wonderful, caring doctor. I will never forget how caring he was to me in the late 1980's, when I was having difficulty conceiving a baby. He gave me plenty of time to ask any questions I had. I never felt rushed during my appointments. The front desk staff & nurses were great also. Dr. Mandell has been around a long time.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2007

Emergency room found large cyst in my ovary. Dr.Mandall took me in right away with no wait.Two days later he had me in surgery. He is the nicest person - understanding and compassionate. I had not seen a gynocologist in 19 years. His kind manner made me feel safe. I have recommended Dr. Mandell to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2007

A++++ Doc...great bedside manor...would recomend to anyone who asked

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Michael Mandell's Credentials

• A Einstein Coll Of Med Of Yeshiva Univ, Bronx Ny 10461 (Grad. 1963)