Ratings for Dr. G. B. Miller

I have always found his staff to be kind and accommodating. My experience was excellent From start to completion of my surgery.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

He is great BUT his staff was rude and incompetent , if he could dump the lady I had to talk to on the phone his rating would get higher.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2018

DR. MILLER YOU ARE SIMPLY THE BEST. THANK YOU . NOT MANY DOCTORS WOULD TAKE ON A OTHER DOCTORS ERROR. YOU SAVED MY MOTHER AND ONE LOOK AT ME AND YOU BOOKED ME FOR SURGERY. AGAIN CAN NOT THANK YOU ENOUGH. TO NURSE KATIE A BIG THANK YOU .I AM RATING DR MILLER AND STAFF A 10.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2018

Very professional, yet also personal. Great follow up

flag | Submitted February 23, 2018

I had been to 3 doctors who could not diagnose my illness. By the time I went to Dr. Miller, I had already had 3 blood transfusions and I was failing rapidly, Dr. Miller took one look at me and knew what was wrong, but he called for a test to confirm that I had a cancerous tumor which needed to be removed quickly. Only 12 days later, I was admitted and the tumor was removed. I cannot sing Dr. Miller's praises enough. He is a wonderful, intelligent, compassionate man

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

Dr Miller is the most caring doctor I ever had. He removed my gall bladder a month ago after 3days there's no pain at all. I did not experience any complication and I know it's all because he is the best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

So blessed to have had Dr. miller look after my Mom .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

He has done 2 surgeries on me one was removing my appendix...this man has skill. I feel great....thanks Dr. Miller

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Miller removed my gall bladder two days ago. The entire experience was excellent. Dr. Miller put me at ease from my initial consultation to discharging me from the hospital. I have had almost no pain and was not sick from the anesthesia thanks to the patch he prescribed. If I ever need another surgery, I would definitely go back to Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Miller is a very good surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015