Ratings for Dr. G. B. Miller

Dr Miller is the most caring doctor I ever had. He removed my gall bladder a month ago after 3days there's no pain at all. I did not experience any complication and I know it's all because he is the best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

So blessed to have had Dr. miller look after my Mom .

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

He has done 2 surgeries on me one was removing my appendix...this man has skill. I feel great....thanks Dr. Miller

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Miller removed my gall bladder two days ago. The entire experience was excellent. Dr. Miller put me at ease from my initial consultation to discharging me from the hospital. I have had almost no pain and was not sick from the anesthesia thanks to the patch he prescribed. If I ever need another surgery, I would definitely go back to Dr. Miller.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2015

Dr. Miller is a very good surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

Amazing surgeon. Kind caring and will do everything possible to make you we'll.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2014

I was diagnosed with a cancer of the colon. Had my colonoscopy done with surgery within 2 weeks. I saw Dr. Miller today in followup and came through the surgery with no complications. I will be seen at the cancer centre for further treatment. I feel lucky to have had Dr. Miller as my surgeon. Thank you

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

Even though the office is full today he was patient and complete in his time with me. The risks and benefits of surgery were discussed with me by Dr Miller as well as by his nurse.

flag | Submitted August 5, 2014

I had my followup appointment with Dr. Miller today and was very pleased with the outcome of my surgery. I was seen in a timely manner and the surgery was done with no complications and little pain following. Would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2013