You may also like

Rate Dr. Ross Kennedy

Dr. Ross Kennedy's Ratings

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Very Helpful for my Eye Treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2897534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 17, 2015

Would not recommend him. I was a patient of his when I was really little. I had my first surgery at 11 months old and then again at 3. My eyes were never really fixed properly, they were just cosmetically fixed, and I ended up with a hole in my throat from the breathing tube, which affected my voice. I am now 27 and have an appointment with a new specialist to see if my eyes can be corrected for good.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2783744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I could not be happier with my experience as a patient of Dr Kennedy's. My strabismus surgery was a long time coming and at age 30 I now have perfectly aligned eyes. My confidence is much greater and my migraines are decreased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2630676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2014

My son was born almost 11 years ago, blind. We didn't know it until he was 6 months old. His condition was operable, and we took him to see Dr. Ross Kennedy, a children's eye surgeon. My wife and I had one of the hardest of moments when at 9 months old, we had to let him go into surgery alone.

Today, almost 10 years to the day of the surgery, he had an eye test where he showed near perfect vision with a 20/25 result with glasses. Two years ago he was 20/40 corrected. Four years ago he was 20/80.

I can't thank Dr. Kennedy enough. We owe him our son's vision. One day, with some laser surgery it is very likely he will have 20/20 vision without glasses. How do you thank someone for this? My hat's off to the Doc.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2616382].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2014

I would highly recommend Dr Kennedy. One only needs to look at his numerous degrees and achievements to see this surgeon is the real deal! He has a wide breadth of knowledge which was demonstrated when he explained to my husband and I about my son vision and lazy eye issue. He was sensitive and understanding surrounding the unique issued my son with Down Syndrome faces. He takes the time to break down concepts and has outstanding bed side manner! very impressed with dr kennedy

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2014

I do not recommend Dr Kennedy Ross My son was complying about his glasses so we went to see the specialist - dr Kennedy Ross. Dr Kennedy Ross did not see any problem and said the prescription glasses are fine. After 6 months we went again to the same doctor because my son could not copy from the blackboard, blinked excessively had itchy eyes, headaches and had many problems with learning at school. This time my son couldn’t recognize the biggest letters on the wall during Snellen chart test. I was shocked, the ‘specialist’ did not look comfortable but did not bother to explain his mistake from our last visit(the leap was from 1.5- old glasses to 3.5-new glasses) He gave us the lesson about children’s anatomy so according to dr Kennedy Ross kids legs and hands grow fast so we buying the new boots quite often- but kids eyes grow slowly so there is no need to replace the prescription glasses .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1516617].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 20, 2013

My experience was excellent; on first arrival I was a little worried, the receptionist Maureen? Ignored my son and I appearing to be “making” herself look busy. Then another young receptionist (Lisa?) came out and greeted us personally. She assured I had everything needed to assure my medical plan covered the visit while taking the time to calm my son. Absolutely amazing personalized service. If it were not for her, I would have realized we waited a while for Dr. Kennedy but when we did see him, every question was attentively listened to and thoroughly explained to me. Despite first impressions of Maureen, and between the young angel Lisa with the expertise of Dr. Kennedy, this was probably my son’s best Doctor visit ever. Very impressed and recommend this office to anyone with sight troubled children.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1516615].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2011

I have been seeing Doctor Kennedy since I was little. He had done several surgeries on my eyes and is very knowledged at what he does. He is a wonderful doctor and surgeon. Highly recommned him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1516614].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2010

Dr Kennedy looked after my oldest daughter (now almost 21) since she was 2. She is a special needs girl, and needed a very strong prescription for glasses, which have greatly improved her ability to see. He was always very patient, kind, explained what he was doing, and was even able to allow me to experience her vision through the apparatus used to measure her eyesight. I have a 7 month old baby girl with a "lazy" eye, and insisted it be Dr Kennedy who see this child too. He's the Best there is. Im confident he will be as helpful to this daughter as he was to my oldest.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1516613].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2010

I was told my other doctors that nothng could be done to improve the appearance of my lazy eye. Dr. Kennedy performed an excellent surgery and the eye now looks normal. He is very knowledgeable, supportive, and understanding.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1516612].votes_count ]]