Ratings for Dr. Ross Kennedy

He was gentle, kind and helped my son immensely when we saw him

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

We have been going to Dr Kennedy for my son for over 9 years. Him and everyone in the office are absolutely amazing

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

wait time for surgery was quoted 6 to 12 months. not good for a person suffering for 1+ years with permanent double vision. went to another and had the surgery in a month. we were offered the services of his private practice, a wait of just 2 weeks. we declined as we are not supportive of private healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Should he retire? There's no doubt that Dr. Kennedy is nice, helpful and knowledgeable. And poo-poo on patients who whine about having to wait too long. As for Doctor Kennedy's ability as a Surgeon... I believe it's time for him to consider retiring. Why you ask? I had minor surgery to correct a slight Strabismus, and he mis-aligned the muscles in my eye. Weeks later, Dr. Kennedy gave me a "BOTOX" injection into the inner muscle, and misjudged the dosage. Inadvertently paralyzing the muscle. I can no longer see out of my left eye! And vision is limited in my right eye.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Kennedy is the best eye surgeon and Doctor for children, excellent staff and service.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Best doctor for strabismus in BC. I had strabismus surgery done on my left eye. Dr. Kennedy did adjustable suture technique to make it perfect after surgery!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Very Helpful for my Eye Treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Would not recommend him. I was a patient of his when I was really little. I had my first surgery at 11 months old and then again at 3. My eyes were never really fixed properly, they were just cosmetically fixed, and I ended up with a hole in my throat from the breathing tube, which affected my voice. I am now 27 and have an appointment with a new specialist to see if my eyes can be corrected for good.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I could not be happier with my experience as a patient of Dr Kennedy's. My strabismus surgery was a long time coming and at age 30 I now have perfectly aligned eyes. My confidence is much greater and my migraines are decreased.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2014

My son was born almost 11 years ago, blind. We didn't know it until he was 6 months old. His condition was operable, and we took him to see Dr. Ross Kennedy, a children's eye surgeon. My wife and I had one of the hardest of moments when at 9 months old, we had to let him go into surgery alone. Today, almost 10 years to the day of the surgery, he had an eye test where he showed near perfect vision with a 20/25 result with glasses. Two years ago he was 20/40 corrected. Four years ago he was 20/80. I can't thank Dr. Kennedy enough. We owe him our son's vision. One day, with some laser surgery it is very likely he will have 20/20 vision without glasses. How do you thank someone for this? My hat's off to the Doc.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014