Ratings for Dr. Ross Kennedy

Dr. Kennedy's receptionists are un professional and disrespectful. Make sure that when they book your appointment you make them repeat the location at least 4 times, I had them repeat it only 3 times and they booked the wrong location so when I showed up, an hour's drive from home for my daughter appointment, they denied her. Wasted gas and wasted money for parking. They just shrugged it off like it was no big deal, not their problem. If at all possible, avoid going here.

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

I cannot even begin to tell you how amazing Dr Kennedy is. I took my son to see him because my Optometrist had given my toddler a high prescription. Dr Kennedy confirmed my Optometrists findings but not only did he explain to me exactly what he was doing at each stage of the exam, he also took the time to review and compare his findings to that of my Optomistrist just in case. He noticed a small difference and booked a more thorough exam for the following week just to be 100% sure since my son is only 2. I have never been so happy with a doctor in my life. I wish I could find a family doctor as great at him. Do yourselves a favour and book your kids to see Dr. Kennedy.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2018

He was gentle, kind and helped my son immensely when we saw him

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

We have been going to Dr Kennedy for my son for over 9 years. Him and everyone in the office are absolutely amazing

flag | Submitted July 5, 2017

wait time for surgery was quoted 6 to 12 months. not good for a person suffering for 1+ years with permanent double vision. went to another and had the surgery in a month. we were offered the services of his private practice, a wait of just 2 weeks. we declined as we are not supportive of private healthcare.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Should he retire? There's no doubt that Dr. Kennedy is nice, helpful and knowledgeable. And poo-poo on patients who whine about having to wait too long. As for Doctor Kennedy's ability as a Surgeon... I believe it's time for him to consider retiring. Why you ask? I had minor surgery to correct a slight Strabismus, and he mis-aligned the muscles in my eye. Weeks later, Dr. Kennedy gave me a "BOTOX" injection into the inner muscle, and misjudged the dosage. Inadvertently paralyzing the muscle. I can no longer see out of my left eye! And vision is limited in my right eye.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2017

Dr. Kennedy is the best eye surgeon and Doctor for children, excellent staff and service.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2016

Best doctor for strabismus in BC. I had strabismus surgery done on my left eye. Dr. Kennedy did adjustable suture technique to make it perfect after surgery!!!

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Excellent Doctor and Staff. Very Helpful for my Eye Treatment.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2015

Would not recommend him. I was a patient of his when I was really little. I had my first surgery at 11 months old and then again at 3. My eyes were never really fixed properly, they were just cosmetically fixed, and I ended up with a hole in my throat from the breathing tube, which affected my voice. I am now 27 and have an appointment with a new specialist to see if my eyes can be corrected for good.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015