Ratings for Dr. Luis Delgado

I have been going to Dr. Delgado's office for years, and honestly, I used to love the way he treated and diagnosed. He seemed to genuinely listen. In the past 6 years, however, I feel that he is NEVER there...I have to see a PA. When I did see him, he didn't even give me a glance, not many questions asked, seemed to be distracted then left...his nurse came in to give me the meds prescribed by Dr. I think he has let his practice go downhill. I wonder...does he have another business/job that is more important to him? Seems like it to me. Office Staff and PA Jessica are great BTW .

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Not there for the patient, more for the buck. Come in room after you've waited two hours with an appt, barely looks at you more less talk To you, he honestly used to be a great doctor maybe got too popular??

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

Doctor Delgado is amazing. The PAs he has are hit and miss. The last one I got left me in the exam room for an hour because she forgot about me and then decided not to prescribe anything to see if what she thought was a cold would run its course. Needless to say it didn't and I had to come back 2 weeks later to see a real doctor. Don't trust women with your medical care

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

Dr. D is one of the best and most thorough physicians around. A serious, professional exterior is the way he presents himself, often appearing doctorish. His PAs are awsome and more lighthearted. Most of his staff does well however one staffer makes you feel uncomfortable by acting like you being there bothers them and never smiling which does not help when you are at a doctor's office feelin uneasy.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2011

I always visit the clinic but they're never on time at least you get there at lunch time. Last visit a female doctor did not check my file pretty well and she gave a wrong medication so I had a severe reaction, she did not realized that was allergic to that medication but that female doctor loves to talk a lot and does not pay enough attention to the important issues.BE CAREFUL NEXT TIME YOU SEE HER. DOCTOR'S MISTAKES CAN BE FATAL.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2009

I rarely get sick, so I don't really have a doctor that I see regularly. When I do get sick, I go to Dr. Delgado's office. I've always received very good service from the Dr., his P.A.'s, and his staff. They all seem genuinely concerned about my health and apologize when the wait is long, even when I come in without an appointment.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2009

Very helpful and always on time. Great service and every employee treats you with the respect that anyone would want. I definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2009

I love this clinic and its entire staff. Everyone in Dr. Delgados office know what they are doing and always treat me with care and respect.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

Very helpful doctor who actually spent time with me to discuss my diagnosis.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2007

Many times the doctor is not there, only the physician assistants who practically run the practice. Sometimes studies were ordered but I was not informed of the results, nor given treatment that I needed at the time.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2007

Dr. Luis Delgado's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Med Sch At San Antonio, San Antonio Tx 78284 (Grad. 1987)