Ratings for Dr. Jerome M. Young

never listens, is condesending, rude and even hurtful. as he told me that I was on the best antidepressant available and nothing else would help me, then demanded that I sit down, when I was crying and about to leave. He told me he nothing would help my anxiety or help me to feel well enough to get out of my house, that sleeping 18 hours a day was a good thing! Since at this time, I was unable to drive myself there, my husband was in the room, sitting there shocked at this. Husband is a mental health therapist, and had never heard anything like this. I left to see another doctor and found that he had charted that I'd never shown up for this appt and when he was asked about it by superiors, told them that I came in hysterical and screaming at him. Others at the VA clinic tell me that he has done this many times. This man told me nothing could help me, he should NOT be licensed. He isn't even human!

flag | Submitted January 28, 2007

Dr. Jerome M. Young's Credentials

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med, Louisville Ky 40202 (Grad. 1966)