Ratings for Dr. Narinda Maree

She has been my doctor since birth. Very helpful and always looking to brighten your day! Strongly recommend

flag | Submitted December 1, 2014

Dr. Maree is hands-down the best doctor I've ever had. I recently moved away from Moose Jaw, and I am most sad about leaving Dr. Maree. She is kind, knowledgable, helpful and thoughtful. She diagnosed a very hard-to-diagnose condition and every time I was sick, she would send me for tests and also ask if I wanted medications to help with the symptoms. She wasn't a pill-pusher and she understood if I didn't want to take additional medications. She is also very open-minded, and understanding if you want to test for something specific. I loved her, and would highly recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr Maree has been my doctor or 8 years and is a wonderful doctor,she has helped me through some rough times. Thank you Dr. Maree you are the best.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2014

Dr. Maree has been my family physician for a lot of years. I have found her to be very knowledgeable, open minded to alternative treatments, refers patients to specialists accordingly and without delay, accommodating in seeing myself or my children on short notice when we have been ill, excellent follow-up on test results and referrals, and extremely caring when it comes to the health & wellness of her patients. One, could not ask for a better Doctor. The office staff are always welcoming, efficient and accommodating when you phone for an appointment and when you visit the office. Myself and my family cannot express our gratitude enough for all you have done. Thank You!!!

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014

Thank you for everything you have done and continue to do for your patients and their families. I have been a patient since Dr. Maree has came to Craik and now that she has moved her practice to Moose Jaw I now drive an hour and don't think twice about it. I have also worked with Dr. Maree and I have nothing bad to say about her. I have never seen her be anything but respectful to everyone around her. An excellent Dr. Can't say enough about her!

flag | Submitted August 8, 2013

The thing I appreciate most about Dr. Maree is her willingness to listen to me and her openmindedness when I have asked her to consider a treatment I wanted like to try. Recently, I asked her to consider a trial treatment of Dessicated thyroid based on my symptoms because my test results were in normal range, but by my symptoms it appeared that I could have secondary hypothyroidism and adrenal fatigue, and I was feeling very unwell. She was very open to discussing this and we are working together to improve my health. I consider myself fortunate to have Dr. Maree as my primary care physician and would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted June 15, 2011

Dr. Maree helped our son who was being treated incorrectly by another doctor, he was in the hospital every second month and on a nebulizer 3times/day and the strong antibiotics every month. We decided to get a second opinion eventhough our doctor at the time said it wasn't neccessarry. We had been to Dr. Maree before when we lived in the area. Dr. Maree switched his medication on our first appointment and had him into a specialist a few days later. He has not been on antibiotics or been in the hospital for a lung infection since. He has also outgrown the asthma that he was diagnosed with and is a healthy boy today because of dr. Maree. She is wonderful with children and adults and has never pushed medication that wasn't neccessary. Dr. Maree is wonderful and so are her staff. Thank you Dr. Maree for staying in our comunity!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2011

Dr. Maree is a caring doctor, not just concerned with cure alone but also with care. I too drive some distance to see her if able. Wish she was in our town.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

I appreciate what she did for our baby at the hospital in the middle of the night. Very knowledgable and reassuring.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2009

Dr. Maree is one of the best doctors in Saskatchewan. For many years while I lived in Davidson I say Dr. Maree. After I moved away I would still drive 1.5 hours to see her.She helped me,my wife, and my sick sister who lived with my parents in another health district. The staff at the Craik Health center where she works are aswell execellent. Craik is a execllent center for top notch health care. Thanks Dr. Maree

flag | Submitted March 8, 2009