Ratings for Dr. Patricia Baass

Dr. Baass is the only doctor that has been able to help my daughter. She is professional, on time, knowledgable and explains things in detail so you know what is happening and what to expect. Thank you Dr. Baass for caring so much about your patients !!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2017

She does not have a great bed side manner and always made me feel uncomfortable. I felt like she didn't care to listen and rushes too much. Of course she knows what she is doing and so do the staff but they seem to forget that people who are not educated in the medical field use different terms and it's offensive to make someone feel uncomfortable when they are talking about very personal issues and may not know the best way to go about it. Great doctors make you feel understood and accepted...being open-minded is key or else it could potentially cause unnecessary suffering to someone's health.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2017

Excellent doctor, knows what she is doing, efficient. Does not prescribe unnecessary medicine and tries to make you feel responsible.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2016

I love Dr Baass , she is such a caring and knowledgeable Doctor . I have several illnesses and she is always on top of the blood work , medications everything . She might not be friendly and has no bedside manners but to me she has saved my life . If Dr Baass doesn't know or is not sure about a diagnosis she will consult or refer you to a specialist . She does listen to you and will be very careful about prescribing medications like opiods and narcotics . I'm glad I have Dr Baass as my Doctor I feel very lucky to have a very kind and knowledgeable Doctor .

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

She had poor bedside manner, unsympathetic and makes inappropriate comments

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016

Absolutley no complaints - love this doctor and consider myself lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Baas doesn't have a great bed side manner, she is very cold and abrasive. I do find that she rushes you very much and when you are talking to her she doesn't look you in the eye. However there are one or two visits where she has smiled and being somewhat pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

One of my concerns I had she didn't even look at and told me to google it! What????

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I find Dr. Baass to be very cold and her answer to many problems are going to physical therapy. She doesn't look at you when you are there and doesn't listen when you are TRYING to tell her a problem you have. Physical exams are a joke, doesn't ever ask for a urine sample even though there is a history of bladder problems. You don't get results from any tests unless you go to her and ask even if there is a problem. I woul love to find a new Dr. I get stressed when I have to see her. If I have a problem I dick it up and would rather go to the hospital. And here I thought prevention was key but if you can't get any medical intervention to catch a problem before it gets worse. What do you do.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

My foot has been sprained for about 6 months. Or, "sprained" as I like to call it. I tried bringing it up to her but she just focused on the physical, then after I let her speak, and do the physical; she left. It took you 20 minutes to get into the room, 10 AT MOST to do the physical, the least you can do is listen to my concerns about my foot which I don't think is "OK"

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016