You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patricia Baass

DR BAASS IS VERY PLEASANT, ONCE YOU KNOW HER. BUT ONE SHOULD NOT COME WITH A GROCERY LIST WHEN THEY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A COLD !!! SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, HELPFUL AND TO THE POINT .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Baass !!! My daughter had an issue that no other doctor was able to help her with - including specialists ! Dr. Baass took one look, knew exactly how to treat it and within 2 weeks the problem was solved !!! You are an amazing doctor ! Thank you for being so kind and professional.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

At times Dr bass was pleasant and helpful but often she was rude, curt and had a negative attitude. I never knew what to expect I found the less I said the better. This does not make for good communication I found it stressful going to her and have since found a new Dr

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

It took several visits with Dr,Baass before I felt a personal connection. She is very quick and to the point so if you have questions you need to speak up and ask - she can't read your mind. Have your questions and concerns prepared before you go. She has been very good and helpful to me whenever I come to her for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, rushed rushed rushed. overtime i go visit her i feel like it was completely pointless, like i could've figured out everything myself. completely unprofessional. overtime i got she is so rushed that it makes me so unease and gives me anxiety! like chill out and actually listen to your patients. i purposely go to walk in clinics to avoid seeing her

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

It's like having a programmed robotic doctor, horrible

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, I can't say anything positive about this doctor. She had chosen the wrong profession. I wonder how she feels at the end of the day when she treats her patients swith disrespect. One doubts themselves after going to see her. I feel like I am taking up her time ...awful feeling!!!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2014

Very helpful, appreciates that you explain your problem clearly, is on time .very good doctoré

flag | Submitted August 28, 2014

I found that once Dr Baas gets to know you she is very helpful. Is fairly knowledgeable and always refers me to the right specialist.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2014

Dr. Patricia Baass's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR BAASS IS VERY PLEASANT, ONCE YOU KNOW HER. BUT ONE SHOULD NOT COME WITH A GROCERY LIST WHEN THEY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A COLD !!! SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, H..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Baass !!! My daughter had an issue that no other doctor was able to help her with - including specialists ! Dr. Baass took one look, kne..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "At times Dr bass was pleasant and helpful but often she was rude, curt and had a negative attitude. I never knew what to expect I found the less I said the b..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "It took several visits with Dr,Baass before I felt a personal connection. She is very quick and to the point so if you have questions you need to speak up and a..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, rushed rushed rushed. overtime i go visit her i feel like it was completely pointless, like i could've figured out..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO FIND DR BAASS COLD AND IMPERSONAL. SHE IS NICE AND HELPFUL AND ALSO VERY KLOWLEDGEABLE. I HAVE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH HER"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "It's like having a programmed robotic doctor, horrible"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, I can't say anything positive about this doctor. She had chosen the wrong profession. I wonder how she feels at..."

September 21, 2014