Ratings for Dr. Patricia Baass

Absolutley no complaints - love this doctor and consider myself lucky to have her!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Dr. Baas doesn't have a great bed side manner, she is very cold and abrasive. I do find that she rushes you very much and when you are talking to her she doesn't look you in the eye. However there are one or two visits where she has smiled and being somewhat pleasant.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2016

One of my concerns I had she didn't even look at and told me to google it! What????

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

I find Dr. Baass to be very cold and her answer to many problems are going to physical therapy. She doesn't look at you when you are there and doesn't listen when you are TRYING to tell her a problem you have. Physical exams are a joke, doesn't ever ask for a urine sample even though there is a history of bladder problems. You don't get results from any tests unless you go to her and ask even if there is a problem. I woul love to find a new Dr. I get stressed when I have to see her. If I have a problem I dick it up and would rather go to the hospital. And here I thought prevention was key but if you can't get any medical intervention to catch a problem before it gets worse. What do you do.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2016

My foot has been sprained for about 6 months. Or, "sprained" as I like to call it. I tried bringing it up to her but she just focused on the physical, then after I let her speak, and do the physical; she left. It took you 20 minutes to get into the room, 10 AT MOST to do the physical, the least you can do is listen to my concerns about my foot which I don't think is "OK"

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have 2 medical conditionns that have seriously disrupted my life and caused pain, fatigue and a long list of other symptoms. Dr Baass wrote off my symptoms as being related to getting older and brushed off my concerns. I finally had her refer me to a specialist for one issue and after one appointment my illness was diagnosed and I was able to finally be free of chronic pain. It was a treatment that a family physician should have known about. The second illness has been badly mismanaged by her and it was only after seeing a naturopath and getting a prescription for a differwnt medication that I am finally feeling better after years of life disrupting symptoms. She can be very nice but she is also very dismissive and rushes you through appointments. I would rather go to a walkin clinic and get a doctor that actually listens.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I had Dr. Andrade and then Dr. Baass took over her practice. Every time I see her all she wants is to do her annual physicals, she lied to me by telling me that my PAB was due and when I booked the physical she told me that I would have to pay for my PAB as it wasn't due yet. She doesn't take her patients seriously and treats the symptoms and not the problem. I have had to push her to see specialists because she never listens and comes up with her own reasons for medical problems, that she is wrong in diagnosing.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

DR BAASS IS VERY PLEASANT, ONCE YOU KNOW HER. BUT ONE SHOULD NOT COME WITH A GROCERY LIST WHEN THEY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A COLD !!! SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, HELPFUL AND TO THE POINT .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Baass !!! My daughter had an issue that no other doctor was able to help her with - including specialists ! Dr. Baass took one look, knew exactly how to treat it and within 2 weeks the problem was solved !!! You are an amazing doctor ! Thank you for being so kind and professional.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

At times Dr bass was pleasant and helpful but often she was rude, curt and had a negative attitude. I never knew what to expect I found the less I said the better. This does not make for good communication I found it stressful going to her and have since found a new Dr

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015