You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Patricia Baass

My foot has been sprained for about 6 months. Or, "sprained" as I like to call it. I tried bringing it up to her but she just focused on the physical, then after I let her speak, and do the physical; she left. It took you 20 minutes to get into the room, 10 AT MOST to do the physical, the least you can do is listen to my concerns about my foot which I don't think is "OK"

flag | Submitted May 13, 2016

I have 2 medical conditionns that have seriously disrupted my life and caused pain, fatigue and a long list of other symptoms. Dr Baass wrote off my symptoms as being related to getting older and brushed off my concerns. I finally had her refer me to a specialist for one issue and after one appointment my illness was diagnosed and I was able to finally be free of chronic pain. It was a treatment that a family physician should have known about. The second illness has been badly mismanaged by her and it was only after seeing a naturopath and getting a prescription for a differwnt medication that I am finally feeling better after years of life disrupting symptoms. She can be very nice but she is also very dismissive and rushes you through appointments. I would rather go to a walkin clinic and get a doctor that actually listens.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

I had Dr. Andrade and then Dr. Baass took over her practice. Every time I see her all she wants is to do her annual physicals, she lied to me by telling me that my PAB was due and when I booked the physical she told me that I would have to pay for my PAB as it wasn't due yet. She doesn't take her patients seriously and treats the symptoms and not the problem. I have had to push her to see specialists because she never listens and comes up with her own reasons for medical problems, that she is wrong in diagnosing.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2016

DR BAASS IS VERY PLEASANT, ONCE YOU KNOW HER. BUT ONE SHOULD NOT COME WITH A GROCERY LIST WHEN THEY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A COLD !!! SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, HELPFUL AND TO THE POINT .

flag | Submitted December 20, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Baass !!! My daughter had an issue that no other doctor was able to help her with - including specialists ! Dr. Baass took one look, knew exactly how to treat it and within 2 weeks the problem was solved !!! You are an amazing doctor ! Thank you for being so kind and professional.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

At times Dr bass was pleasant and helpful but often she was rude, curt and had a negative attitude. I never knew what to expect I found the less I said the better. This does not make for good communication I found it stressful going to her and have since found a new Dr

flag | Submitted October 29, 2015

It took several visits with Dr,Baass before I felt a personal connection. She is very quick and to the point so if you have questions you need to speak up and ask - she can't read your mind. Have your questions and concerns prepared before you go. She has been very good and helpful to me whenever I come to her for an appointment.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2015

Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, rushed rushed rushed. overtime i go visit her i feel like it was completely pointless, like i could've figured out everything myself. completely unprofessional. overtime i got she is so rushed that it makes me so unease and gives me anxiety! like chill out and actually listen to your patients. i purposely go to walk in clinics to avoid seeing her

flag | Submitted April 11, 2015

flag | Submitted February 3, 2015

It's like having a programmed robotic doctor, horrible

flag | Submitted January 5, 2015

Dr. Patricia Baass's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "My foot has been sprained for about 6 months. Or, "sprained" as I like to call it. I tried bringing it up to her but she just focused on the physical, then afte..."

May 13, 2016
  • A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I have 2 medical conditionns that have seriously disrupted my life and caused pain, fatigue and a long list of other symptoms. Dr Baass wrote off my symptoms as..."

April 24, 2016
  • A new 1.8-star rating has been posted. "I had Dr. Andrade and then Dr. Baass took over her practice. Every time I see her all she wants is to do her annual physicals, she lied to me by telling me tha..."

April 14, 2016
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "DR BAASS IS VERY PLEASANT, ONCE YOU KNOW HER. BUT ONE SHOULD NOT COME WITH A GROCERY LIST WHEN THEY HAVE AN APPOINTMENT FOR A COLD !!! SHE IS KNOWLEDGEABLE, H..."

December 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I absolutely love Dr. Baass !!! My daughter had an issue that no other doctor was able to help her with - including specialists ! Dr. Baass took one look, kne..."

November 2, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "At times Dr bass was pleasant and helpful but often she was rude, curt and had a negative attitude. I never knew what to expect I found the less I said the b..."

October 29, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "It took several visits with Dr,Baass before I felt a personal connection. She is very quick and to the point so if you have questions you need to speak up and a..."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 2-star rating has been posted. "Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, rushed rushed rushed. overtime i go visit her i feel like it was completely pointless, like i could've figured out..."

April 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I DON'T UNDERSTAND PEOPLE WHO FIND DR BAASS COLD AND IMPERSONAL. SHE IS NICE AND HELPFUL AND ALSO VERY KLOWLEDGEABLE. I HAVE HAD A GOOD EXPERIENCE WITH HER"

February 3, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "It's like having a programmed robotic doctor, horrible"

January 5, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible, rude, cold, uncomfortable , rushed, I can't say anything positive about this doctor. She had chosen the wrong profession. I wonder how she feels at..."

September 21, 2014