Ratings for Dr. Paul S. Holley

very involved but timely diagnosis of cancer. got me to the specialist where I am getting excellent care.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Dr.Holley and staff are wonderful. Our family has nothing but good things to say about Bemus Point Family Medicine.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2011

He is awesome and so are his staff. Anytime I need some paperwork done, its' done immediately. Need to get in to see him because of a problem, done. No delays, ever. Never wait for more than a few minutes. He is down to earth and spends all the time you need to answer your questions. I would highly recommend him for your doctor.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2010

He really should be a 10. I am very lucky to have him as my doctor, having him since he has set up his practice in Bemus Point. He is not only very courteous but will take the time to explain your problem and care in detail. The staff that he has also deserves much credit to say the least. To me, his knowledge is superior. I was one day short of having to go to the hospital but he pulled me through.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2010

Wonderful Doctors and wonderful nurses and wonderful receptionist1!!!!

flag | Submitted March 3, 2009

Dr. Paul S. Holley's Credentials

• Marshall University School Medicine (Grad. 1993)