Ratings for Dr. Mark D Vaughn

Dr. Vaughn is an awesome dr. I highly recommend to anyone. He is very personable and has great bedside manners. I feel like he really does care about my health and the health of my baby. If you are looking for an ob/gyn look no further! Love his staff too! Kristy and the other ladies that work there are friendly and helpful.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2012

I have been seeing Dr. Vaughn for my yearly checkups for several years and have been pleased. Earlier this year my 16-year-old daughter got pregnant, so we went to see Dr. Vaughn. At ten weeks, the sonogram showed that her baby had died. Dr. Vaughn was SO compassionate. My daughter, her boyfriend and I were devastated. He suggested a D&C and scheduled it for first thing the next morning. His receptionist told us to just go home and not worry about stopping at the desk as we would normally do. The next day she had her D&C. Dr. Vaughn came in to talk to us after it was over and was so very nice. He sat down and talked with us for several minutes and seemed genuinely sad for us. He knew how heartbroken we were. I found out from my daughter later that she fell apart when they got to the operating room, and Dr. Vaughn came over and held her hand until she went to sleep. I cannot give him enough praise. He has a compassionate heart, and I would highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2011

Very empathetic and caring. Not judgmental and is ready to discuss any concerns. Did not feel like he was rushing to the next patient.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2009

great dr. isnt actually my ob but was on call when i was having pre-term contractions at 31 weeks. Was very compassionate and made me feel like he cared (he's the one who ordered the steriods shots when my dr said it wasnt necessary) I liked him so much I asked if I could switch drs but its too late in my pregnancy. I really hope he is the one on call when I go into labor for real!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2008

Awesome doctor!! Office is well organized and very friendly!!! Takes time to talk about anything you need to talk about. Answers all questions. When you call his office-he gets back to you quickly. The best!!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Mark D Vaughn's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 1995)