Ratings for Dr. Timothy C. Dutta

Warm personality and also sincere. He never rushes you and REALLY listens and remembers. Best experience Ihave had with a doctor. I have seen him more than 6 years…so far he has not disappointed.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2014

His staff continually messes up on filling out claim forms so patient ends up being stuck with having to spend time contacting both his office and patient's insurance company to straighten things out. Because of his staff's errors, checks are sent to his office and not to patient you where they should be sent. Because of his staff, patient ends up being charged for services rendered, not patient's insurance cmpany. Dr. Dutta is a good doctor but he is not in touch with how his staff screws up.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2013

I can honestly say that I have NEVER had an experience with a doctor before like the one I had with Dr. Dutta. I am so use to doctors rushing in and out, not taking the time to look at me, let alone answer my questions. With Dr. Dutta, I'm not sure how he does it, but he takes the time to answer your questions without feeling rushed, yet he remains on schedule. I've haven't had to wait longer than 5 minutes past a scheduled appointment to see him.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

I have seen Dr. Dutta a few times, and I find him extremely likable and professional. He listens to your questions, presents data to support or discredit ideas you may have. He is also not the kind of doctor to subject you to a battery of unnecessary treatments. Sitting with him in his office you get the feeling that he is compassionate and loving towards his patients. He is also reserved and a little shy. After just a few visits, I feel very close to him and look forward to seeing him if I ever needed to. I would highly recommend him, especially to informed people who want a Dr that can answer their questions.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2009

Dr. Timothy C. Dutta's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1999)

AHC