Ratings for Dr. A. Nicquel Gordon

I had a lot of complocations, ( not from Dr Gordon), before I met Dr. Gordon. She straightened everything before I was discharged and called me a few times to see how I was was doing the first week. How many Doctors do that themselves? Not the nurses, or anyone else, It was the Dr., Herself. It makes a difference.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2017

She's amazing! Absolutely love her! Through my whole pregnancy she provided the best care to me, and truly helped make my experience the best possible. She's very down to earth and truly cares about you as an individual. Any questions or concerns I had, she made sure to answer them and help put me at ease. Highly recommend her to anyone pregnant or even just needing a great obgyn.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

LOVE HER!! Delivered 2 of my babies and she is so nice and comforting!!!

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Dr. Gordon is one of the most professional yet down to earth OBGYNs that I have ever met. She has always been able to answer any question that I have had. She is kind and remembers your name outside of the office because she truly cares for her patients. Thankful for her!

flag | Submitted January 9, 2014

Dr. Gordon is a wonderful doctor! She is very friendly and takes wonderful care of her patients. I had two pregnancies with complications each time and she made sure to explain everything thoroughly to me. I would highly recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2013

I loved her and was very pleasantly surprised at practically no wait once I was in the patient room before she came to see me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2011

Dr. Gordon is the sweetest docotor! Very professional; and is so upfront with her patients.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2009

my daughter has used dr Gordon 3 times with good report all 3 times.she took her time to make sure my daughters fears were calm.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2009

Dr. Gordon has been my OB twice now. She is very kind, and makes me feel comfortable. She also listens and answers questions even if it takes extra time.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2009

Dr. Gordon is wonderful. But it is VERY difficult to get information about results from the staff. I called 2 weeks after a test had been run and the results had been sent over the day after the test. Furthermore when Dr. Gordon's nurse while a very nice individual has not followed through with what she said she would do to alleviate the health condition 2 wks ago today 5/27/09. It is QUITE frustrating!

flag | Submitted May 27, 2009

Dr. A. Nicquel Gordon's Credentials

• University Of Oklahoma College Of Medicine (Grad. 2000)