Ratings for Dr. Alan Bannack

Dr. Banack is the BEST! His medical hypnotherapy greatly helped my sports career and my life.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2017

Totally disagree. Why should he call you to see why you stopped going to see him? I think you are asking too much. Dr. Banack made my life better. He has made me a better and stronger person and has helped me deal with my anxiety allowing me to have a happier and healthier life. As for money, he rarely asks for any and in my opinion the amount required is much lower than other physicians dealing with mental health issues.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2013

Dr. Banack made my life better when I was floundering.....He is professional, caring, knowledgable...

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I am very grateful to be his patient. Learned skills to navigate through life He is skilled empathic practical transparent and true

flag | Submitted February 3, 2012

Totally disagree with previous rating. Have know and attended Dr. Banack on and off for 20 years. He gave me the tools to take back my life and live in joy instead of sadness.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2008

Booooo ..... this guy is only in it for the money. I've seen him several times for a serious problem - ongoing treatment. When I made the decision to not go back any longer he nor anyone from his office bothered to call me to find out why I stopped seeing him. In this case, he should have done this but he did not. As long as I was paying him all was well .... once I stopped he didn't really seem to care.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007