Ratings for Dr. Kurt R. Wharton

I had a problem as I recovered from a DNC from another physician. Being new to the area completely, scared out of my wits for what I had been through losing a baby. Dr. Wharton and his staff took me as a patient with no insurance. They were amazing during the exam as I was having horrible anxiety. I had to under go an emergency surgery. They wasted no time making sure I was going to be ok. Mind you this was all during after hours. I was high priority. Never have I ever experienced or witnessed a Dr. Office so amazing to some one with NO ins. They worked with me on payment. and the fees were very minimal. Follow up was great! We are already trying for baby! With insurance this time :) Im excited to be under the care of this Dr. And his amazing staff.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2013

Excellent personal care and attention to the patient as well as the insurance details are handled very efficiently by his staff. You can tell he loves being a doctor!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2009

Dr. Wharton is a wonderful OB/GYN. I've had one child with him and another on the way, and had nothing but positive experiences!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. Kurt R. Wharton's Credentials

• Boston University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

AHC