Ratings for Dr. Wi-Guan Lim

Dr. Lim has been my families doctor for many years. I went through a serious health scare with a fairly weird ailment and we learned together. If I had a question and he didn't know the answer we looked for it together. He is kind, compassionate and no nonsense! I still see him even though he is not that convenient for me to get to anymore!

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr. Lim is bar none the best. I have nothing but good things to say about him and his staff. He is caring, compassionate and very knowledgeable. My mother was a patient of his and I recall he made a house call. Not many doctors do that.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2016

Dr. Lim has been my doctor (and that of my wife and son) for a number of years and I've been extremely pleased. He's friendly, knowledgeable, and has a calm, likeable personality.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Dr. Lim has treated me for over ten years now for some serious ongoing medical issues, and I can't imagine a better family doctor. He is very compassionate and caring, and listens carefully to what his patients have to say. I feel very safe in his hands as he is so knowledgable. The staff in reception are all first class, too. I am a grateful man to have such wonderful support from Dr. Lim and staff.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2016

Excellent doctor! Dr. Lim talks to his patients in a way that they understand rather then using a lot of medical terminology that is difficult to understand. When possible he gives you choices, rather then simply dolling out prescriptions. He has children so he can relate to parents concerns. The office staff is friendly.

flag | Submitted May 28, 2015

I consider myself sooo fortunate to have Dr. Lim as my doctor. Most knowledgeable, up to date and so very easy easy to talk to. He really is a gem. -

flag | Submitted November 13, 2014

I am always bragging about what a great family doctor I have. Dr. Lim reminds me of an old school doctor, who takes the time to listen to his patients. Yet he is young and is always knowledgeable about what the latest technics and procedures are available. He always gives me choices and is not a prescription pusher, yet if I ask for a prescription he does not lecture. Great doctor, extremely happy with him. The staff is very nice, always friendly and does not make you feel rushed when making an appointment. Lucky me and my family to have people we can trust and rely on when we are not well.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2014

Dr.Lim has wonderful staff.He is extremely punctual compared to many Drs. I've had in the past. Dr.Lim is a Very Caring and Compassionate Doctor,I am so happy he is my Family Doctor.He Is extremely Helpful and Knowledgable.He also has Excellent Bedside Manners. A Very Professional and Polite Doctor I would recommend him to anyone who need an Excellent Doctor.

flag | Submitted February 18, 2013

I've known Dr. Lim for quite some time. I shadowed him while I was in high school so I not only have experience with him as a patient, but also seen how he is with all of his other patients. He's very helpful and easy to talk to highly recommended!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

Dr. Lim is an extremely caring doctor and will take the time needed during your appointment. He truely listens and will tell you what you need to hear instead of what you want to hear. Very rarely he is late to take you in at your scheduled time and almost all his staff are friendly, helpful, and caring. Very rarely have I had a bad or negative feeling from them. If Dr. Lim doesnt know or isnt sure on something, he researches to find out, and in one of my cases he did it right in front of me to get me the answer right away. I am totally satisfied with him as my doctor and would never want to change him for any other doctor!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2012