Ratings for Dr. Gregory A. Granrud

Dr. Granrud was the 15th doctor I've seen this year. He diagnosed me with a rare disorder, and he is so knowledgeable. He explained everything to me, and answered all my questions. He looked at all my records from the doctors I'd seen previously. None of them were able to figure out what was wrong with me. He was able to make a diagnosis in a heartbeat. He's helping me get my life back. He's by far the best doctor I have ever, ever, ever seen. He's so nice, and I disagree with the other reviewer here. He spends as much time with you as you need him to. He even goes over the alloted appointment time if need be. That's how committed he is to providing his patients with quality care. He is so nice, and he assured my mother and myself that there is hope. He is the most competent doctor I've ever met. I'd highly recommend him to other patients. He gave me hope. He also attends conferences about rare conditions such as mine on a regular basis. That speaks volumes about how competent he is.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2010

Highly discourages questions. Gave the impression he had somewhere else to be.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2010

Dr. Gregory A. Granrud's Credentials

• Univ Of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 55455 (Grad. 1976)