Ratings for Dr. William O. Agel

He was not my daughter ob/gyn bit when it came time to deliver he was one on call and we are blessed to get him. He was calm reassuring and great bed side manner to handle her.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2018

I have been a pt of Dr. Agel for many years so I have seen a lot of his staff come and go, however, these last few years have been terrible! Starting with the receptionist, who is plain rude and makes you feel completely unwelcomed, you feel as if they were doing you a "favor" by seeing you. I understand they have a high demand of pt but everyone should be treated well, regardless.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2016

Very patient oriented, caring. Did my dnc - a lot of support and compassion and then delivered both my kids through a c sections. I would not want anybody else.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2016

Very great Dr my procedure was so fast and well done

flag | Submitted January 15, 2015

Dr. Agel performed my hysterectomy & my first partial hysterectomy surgery's. Outstanding job from before, during, and after all procedures. Very kind, gentle about my feelings, and I give him 5*. Rachael

flag | Submitted October 3, 2011

Dr. agel delivered a health 9 lb 10 oz baby girl by c-section. Dr. Agel explained the c-sectio in detail. Everything before the surgery and after went smoothly. Even my recovery. My scar is barely noticable. Nice Job Dr. Agel. We had a wonderful experience! I would refer him to anyone looking for an OBGYN.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2011

He is awesome. I had him with my second child (now almost 4 months old). Made me very comfortable and answered every question I asked. Very caring to my needs. And helped me choose the right method for delivery.

Submitted January 8, 2009

I had Dr Agel with both of my boys.... but on my next pregnancy he missed something any I lost my baby girl when 7 months pregnancy! So I''m not that satisfied with him!

Submitted January 30, 2008

Dr. Agel was an excellent OBGYN! He was informative, took a lot of time with me and was very knowledgbable and thorough with out being and alarmist. An over all wonderful experience!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2007

i absolutey love him. he delivered both of my girls, 1 was a breeched birth and the other was a c-section. i have no complaints.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2007

Dr. William O. Agel's Credentials

• Umdnj-New Jersey Medical School (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Hyannis, MA