You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Davidicus Wong

Dr. Wong is a very patient and very kind GP. He is great with kids. I think what he lacks is a proactive approach to medicine. If you're not a baby or an old person he doesn't take your health conditions seriously. If you're a perfectly healthy person I think he is a phenomenal doctor but if you are a regularly ill person, try another GP.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I saw Dr. Wong when he was working at a walk in clinic which was located on the street level on Nelson and Kingsway. I would assume that was when he was staring out, I don't think that he had his own practice yet. I will always remember his kindness at that time. He provided a level of service that is rare among doctors working in a walk in clinic. I am proud to say that he delivered my son. He is just a superb human being. His family must be so proud of him. Thank you Dr. Wong for choosing to practice medicine. You really are the best!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Horrific! Extremely rude and unprofessional. Changing doctors.

Submitted September 28, 2015

Dr. Wong is the best doctor you could ever ask for. He is always attentive and really listens to you (even the mundane things). You really feel like he can understand what you are feeling and acts and helps accordingly. He is caring, kind and very knowledgeable! We are lucky to have him as our family doctor!

flag | Submitted September 21, 2015

Dr. Wong is the best! He takes great care of his patients. Whoever wrote that last review must have our Dr. D Wong mistaken for someone else. I personally, have never had a bad experience with him and neither has my family. He is so caring, gentle, smart, funny, kind etc and we are forever grateful to have him as our GP! THANK YOU DR. WONG

flag | Submitted September 10, 2015

Submitted August 9, 2015

have been with Dr. Wong for 20 years. An amazing Doctor and human being.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

I like doctors who is patient and able to explain well. Dr Wong is exactly that. He is able to provide all the risk factors without scaring the living day light out of you. I always feel calm and pleasant when I go see him.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2014

Dr. Wong is one of a kind ,caring,loving a gift from Our Lord. Just by going to his wordpress.com。 i,ve learned so much fom him. Forever grateful on behalf of our family. I just wish Dr. Wong doesnt narrow down his knowledge about Altenative Medicine , he knows but you can tell he hesitated. I understand why lots of doctor just ...... .

flag | Submitted October 22, 2014

Dr. Davidicus Wong's Credentials

Updates

• A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is a very patient and very kind GP. He is great with kids. I think what he lacks is a proactive approach to medicine. If you're not a baby or an old pe..."

January 27, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I saw Dr. Wong when he was working at a walk in clinic which was located on the street level on Nelson and Kingsway. I would assume that was when he was staring..."

November 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Amazing, patience and very humble. He makes me feel comfortable and I am so grateful that he has helped me with my pregnancy! Thank you "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Horrific! Extremely rude and unprofessional. Changing doctors."

September 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is the best doctor you could ever ask for. He is always attentive and really listens to you (even the mundane things). You really feel like he can unde..."

September 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is the best! He takes great care of his patients. Whoever wrote that last review must have our Dr. D Wong mistaken for someone else. I personally, hav..."

September 10, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Davidicus Wong shows no care for patient. Always rushing and doesn't seem to be very punctual either. I will change to another family physician."

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. " have been with Dr. Wong for 20 years. An amazing Doctor and human being."

June 30, 2015
  • Postal Code has been updated from "V3N0" to "V3N 1A7". Address has been updated from "None" to "7315 Edmonds Street". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16045408228".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I'm not sure about Dr. Wong himself, because apparently he's not accepting new patients. But his staff is despicable. I called to ask if he was accepting new pa..."

December 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been with Dr. Wong for 20 years. An amazing Doctor and human being."

December 19, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I like doctors who is patient and able to explain well. Dr Wong is exactly that. He is able to provide all the risk factors without scaring the living day ligh..."

December 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Wong is one of a kind ,caring,loving a gift from Our Lord. Just by going to his wordpress.com。 i,ve learned so much fom him. Forever grateful on behalf o..."

October 22, 2014