Ratings for Dr. Davidicus Wong

Dr Wong is a very understanding and compassionate man. He delivered my son counceled me through divorse and death. Always a uplifting and thought provoking.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Wong has been my doctor for nearly 10 years and even though I live 6 hours away now I wouldn't switch for the world. He is by far the kindest, most caring doctor I have ever seen and his knowledge never ceases to amaze me. If I need to get in to see him right away they always make time for me and I rarely have to wait long for my appointments. It is too bad he isn't accepting new patients, or else I would send all of my friends and family to him. If you are looking for a doctor that will write a prescription and push you out the door, Dr. Wong is not the doctor for you.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2017

I have known Dr Davidicus Wong for 25 years now and I have found him to be an inspiring doctor who often puts his patients needs before his own needs. He is respectful and thoughtful. He truly strives to improve the medical system by reaching out to his patients and the community with his educational seminars and newspaper articles. He aims beyond treating symptoms to treat the cause of illness. He empowers his patients with skills and knowledge rather than allowing them to over-depend on medications and unnecessary investigations. I am a physician and I have referred many patients to see him because I trust that he strives to do his best. Of all the family physician whom I have gotten to know in my 25 years of family practice, I would rate Dr Davidicus Wong as one of my top picks. My rating comes from seeing the medical system from both sides and after having met many wonderful doctors and many not so wonderful doctors.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2016

Dr Wong has been our family Dr for many years, he is such a caring, humble person. Our family is extremely lucky to have the best dr in town.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I have known Dr Wong for over 20 years. He is all of my family's doctor. He goes above and beyond to take good care of all of us. I find the bad comments below to be untrue! He is always caring, kind,helpful and goes out of his way to help. He is more than a doctor but a friend and a part of the family, we are very lucky to have such a great family doctor! Good job Dr . Wong keep up the good work.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

Dr Wong was our family doctor for 15 years. We left his practice because of a number of serious misjudgements including misdiagnosing obvious shingles around my mother's eyes, which were identified immediately by a nurse in an ER. If you're a younger (20-40s) woman then a number of complaints are passed off as "hormonal" issues. I would agree with another reviewer that if you're not a baby or older then you won't be taken seriously. Our biggest complaint as a family is that many problems were not addressed right away and you spend a lot of time having to revisit for the same thing until you're taken seriously.

Submitted September 9, 2016

Dr. Wong is a very patient and very kind GP. He is great with kids. I think what he lacks is a proactive approach to medicine. If you're not a baby or an old person he doesn't take your health conditions seriously. If you're a perfectly healthy person I think he is a phenomenal doctor but if you are a regularly ill person, try another GP.

Submitted January 27, 2016

I saw Dr. Wong when he was working at a walk in clinic which was located on the street level on Nelson and Kingsway. I would assume that was when he was staring out, I don't think that he had his own practice yet. I will always remember his kindness at that time. He provided a level of service that is rare among doctors working in a walk in clinic. I am proud to say that he delivered my son. He is just a superb human being. His family must be so proud of him. Thank you Dr. Wong for choosing to practice medicine. You really are the best!

flag | Submitted November 13, 2015

Amazing, patience and very humble. He makes me feel comfortable and I am so grateful that he has helped me with my pregnancy! Thank you

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Horrific! Extremely rude and unprofessional. Changing doctors.

Submitted September 28, 2015